Info Required :Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR) Bangalore

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hey if you have any info about the placemnts, fees at INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH (ibmr) bnagalore please help.... id some of u have done some course from there or ur frnd has... plzz give me his/her contact number ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi friends,
This is my first message.I got a call from all these colleges in Bangalore.But i am not sur e about the grades of the colleges..which one to get admitted to?Can anyone having proper information suggest me please?

1)indian business academy(IBA), Bangalore,lakshmipura,thataguni post,kanakapura main road
phone-26083700

2)management and entrepreneurial development academy(MEDA)
S.R. Road,off new BEL ROAD(near corporation bank),bangalore
phone-23517432

3)International school of business and research(ISBR)
NO.62b ,electronic city,phase 1,opposite electronic city police station and post office,bangalore

phone-09341739993

4)ISME(International school of manGEMENT EXCELENCE),BANGALORE

5)BANGALORE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS(BSB),BANGALORE

6)Institute of business management and research(IBMR),BANGALORE,HOSUR ROAD,NEAR ELECTRONIC CITY,adjacent to bmw showroom

phone-09342546907

7)IAME,Bangalore

RAMAIH(RIMS),BANGALORE

9)TASMAC,BANGALORE

10)IBMT,BANGALORE

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey if you have any info about the placemnts, fees at INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH
(ibmr) bnagalore

please help....
id some of u have done some course from there or ur frnd has...
plzz give me his/her contact number
thanks...

problem is no body can be sure of placement of college which dont declare them so donot trust anyone just by listening//
hey if you have any info about the placemnts, fees at INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH
(ibmr) bnagalore

please help....
thanks...

IBMR runs two courses, one from AIMA, other from Adam smith Univ. Both are in semi-contact mode, not exactly full time. AIMA is recognized by AICTE/HRD min.
Go for it if u have exhausted all other opportunities. these courses are usually done by people with few yrs workex ina tier-II/tier-III co, BPO's etc. they have OK infra in heart of city considering the PT mode education, 4 floors single building. 1000 odd books in library, 10-15 PC's. mostly visiting faculty. call them for the fee structure as it varies by AIMA's structure every year.
nothing great to talk abt plcments. bank executives, mkt research execs and similar.
(ibmr) bnagalore

please help....

thanks...