Info required : Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

88 Posts  ·  164 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute.. As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the bette...
Page 1 of 9

Please visit www.iif.edu for more info. IIF is 30yrs old Research Based Educational Institute with very prominent Alums spread in senior positions in Government, Industry, Media and Academics Worldwide. Contact +91-9999321585 for more 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I need to know  about the fee structure and placement record of IIF Noida.

Thanks in advance.

1 like2 comments
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@pratimadwivedi home

Info required : Indian Institute Joined89 Posts  ·  73 UsesTplaylist_addPostPage 1 of 8@IIFOffice @IIFOfficeaccess_time 1 Mar,aPlease visit www.iif.edu for more info. IIF is 30yrs old Research Based Educational Institute with very prominent Alums spread in senior positions in Government, Industry, Media and Academics Worldwide. Contact +91-9999321585 for more 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Please visit www.iif.edu for more info. IIF is 30yrs old Research Based Educational Institute with very prominent Alums spread in senior positions in Government, Industry, Media and Academics Worldwide. Contact +91-9999321585 for more info email admission@iif.edu or connect on IIF FaceBook 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

30 companies have visited with highest of 7.8 lpa and average is little more than 4.

NOT WORTH IT

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
AmanAgarwalDelhi
@AmanAgarwalDelhi  ·  0 karma

IIF Professors Dr. Yamini Agarwal Chairing the Panel Discussion on "How Finance can Embrace the Digital World & Unlock Value across Business" as its Moderator at 10th CFO Leadership Summit hosted by EXITO at the Four Point by Sheraton, Aerocity, Delhi on December 7th, 2017 from 2:30-3:30 PM. 70+ CFOs of Large & Mid-Size Enterprises participated. Watch on Youtube at https://youtu.be/TaKIsVj-nWU Watch on FaceBook at https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156097099917160&id=542762159 Dr. Agarwal is Professor of Finance & Economics and Dean (Research) at Indian Institute of Finance (www.iif.edu) and Associate Editor, Finance India (www.financeindia.org). Comments Welcome at sc@iifbs.in ; info@iif.edu @ Copyright : EXITO, Bangalore, India

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AmanAgarwalDelhi

Interview on IIF Director Prof. Dr. Aman Agarwal by Ms. Bhawana Rawat for Collegedunia "Excellence in Management Education, Career in Finance and contributions of Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), in it short journey of 31 years, to the field of Finance" https://collegedunia.com/news/c-17870-interview--professor-aman-aggarwal-professor-of-finance-dean-international-relations-and-director-rektor-at-indian-institute-of-finance Comment Welcome at the above webpage

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, Can anyone give me list of colleges that I can apply to with my cmat 1st test score. My score is 210, 95.2%. 

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

Joined89 Posts  ·  73 UserssettingsType here...playlist_addPostPage 1 of 8@IIFOffice @access_time 1 Mar, 171marrow_drop_downPlease visit www.iif.edu for more info. IIF is 30yrs old Research Based Educational Institute with very prominent Alums spread in senior positions in Government, Industry, Media and Academics Worldwide. Contact +91-9999321585 for more info email admission@iif.edu or connect on IIF FaceBook 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AmanAgarwalDelhi

Interview on IIF Director Prof. Dr. Aman Agarwal by Ms. Bhawana Rawat for Collegedunia "Excellence in Management Education, Career in Finance and contributions of Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), in it short journey of 31 years, to the field of Finance" https://collegedunia.com/news/c-17870-interview--professor-aman-aggarwal-professor-of-finance-dean-international-relations-and-director-rektor-at-indian-institute-of-finance Comment Welcome at the above webpage

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Seniors Kindly suggest me regarding admission in IIF Delhi

My Profile

Category - SC

CAT 2013 overall - 59.34 [QA - 52.06 VA-65.08]

BBA from FMS, Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar (MP)-58.43%

12th - 76.88%(MP BSE)

10th - 67% (MP BSE)

I ll be really thankful if anyone can pleases tell about my chances for getting call from IIF Delhi,

THANKS in advance.

PraveenS
2 comments
akshaydhande
@akshaydhande  ·  22 karma

30 companies have visited with highest of 7.8 lpa and average is little more than 4.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@imPraveen Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Please visit www.iif.edu for more info. IIF is 30yrs old Research Based Educational Institute with very prominent Alums spread in senior positions in Government, Industry, Media and Academics Worldwide. Contact +91-9999321585 for more info email admission@iif.edu or connect on IIF FaceBook 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kriti02

Iv got an admission call from indian institute of finance (iif). The forum was no help cz the info was outdated. can anybody tell me what is the current scenario of this col. is it worth doin mbf from? what is its placement record n facilities? please help!!!!

1) good

2) average

3) bad Skip

€‹I also get the admission call and the prospetus.......2013. the colg has bad placement record...the fees is very high

1 like3 comments
akshaydhande
@akshaydhande  ·  22 karma

30 companies have visited with highest of 7.8 lpa and average is little more than 4. NOT WORTH IT. TRY SMTG ELSE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@sarabj Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Iv got an admission call from indian institute of finance (iif). The forum was no help cz the info was outdated. can anybody tell me what is the current scenario of this col. is it worth doin mbf from? what is its placement record n facilities? please help!!!!

good
average
bad
1 like4 comments34 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

@sakshi_s83

Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute..As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the better inst for finance..Plz pour in yr views guys..

@vamseakrishna

hello, i got a call from IIF for MBF and PGDBM. it looks like the institute has got good placement record. please kindly elaborate on placements. and also suggest me which on to opt.thanks!

no placement, lying about 100% placement.

IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@sricha80 Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have something even more interesting to share, as i have already mentioned about my reason of leaving the institute, (to be honest i did not want to leave after having spent 6 months )but in our batch after joining the institute all of us were disappointed after knowing the truth and, 5 students in my presence left the institute just because of the fake claims and poor facilities in terms of faculty and several other reasons which i have mentioned, degree was one major concern for people who had plans of higher studies like Phd.

2 comments
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@anpat thi DDs info is shock. Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

AvnishKr
@AvnishKr  ·  2 karma

As far as I remember, you had left the institute without appearing for second semester examination when you attendance was extremely low and you were not prepared for examinations. There were several complaints from students against Ankit Pathak regarding his bad behaviour and character. Ankit Pathak has interest in studies because he thought we would be passed without attending classes and appearing for exams, which is not possbile in this institute.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I can well explain in and out of this institute, i unfortunately took admission in 2013 knowing it was an institute being funded by govt. as they boast, and me along with some other mates in college were not allowed to sit in first and second trimester exams and were compelled to drop an year on the name of low attendance i had already given my medical which to me was told to have accepted. And, surprisingly without any prior notice on the day of the first exam i was informed not to sit in the exam. I left the institute couldn't do much around 200k went for toss. To talk about the college it is not approved by any central or state govt. nor is it an autonomous body since dat too requires the permission of some authentic govt body and yes, don't go by the fake lines ("we fund AICTE"), as they say. I can tell you something the director is the real dictator, the faculty are the siblings. does not have its own campus they have hired a couple floors on rent in noida. And also i would like to add that they dont give any masters degree or equivalent PGDM its just a diploma (Mgnt of business finance) stay the f*** away save ur money save ur future. cheers.

3 comments
IIFOffice
@IIFOffice  ·  7 karma

@anpat false statement. The institute never mentions or claims the above in any document or verbal communication. Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

AvnishKr
@AvnishKr  ·  2 karma

As far as I remember, you had left the institute without appearing  for second semester examination when you attendance was extremely low  and you were not prepared for examinations. There were several  complaints from students against Ankit Pathak regarding his bad  behaviour and character. Ankit Pathak has interest in studies because he  thought we would be passed without attending classes and appearing for  exams, which is not possbile in this institute. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...