Info regarding GrapeCity

10 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I've got selected in GrapeCity,NOIDA......i don't hav much idea abt d company's profile.....So ne1 having ne idea of d company n d future prospects,plzzzzz post sooonnnn.... bbye shikha
Page 1 of 1
shiks Says
r u a fresher???so it got delayed coz u wanted it or they delayed it 4 some reason.....ya i'm planning 2 join it,dnt hav much time left 2 think of nethng else....

Hmmm not exactly a fresher... although I have been offered the Trainee position as a fresher only. But I have been offered the Business Solutions group (ie ERP). I have work experience of 6 months.
I got it delayed because I wanted it.
Chalo all the best. Congrats on your first job.

Life is a lesson, you learn it when you are through
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
well first time i have heard about this company. checked out the website and well not so impressive. Only testing n validation kinda work they do here in india. Well company is small but the kind of work they are doing here is not good enough. I think its better choice if u dont have any job right now..else i think even wipro is better than this.

PS** I solemnly declare that its only my personal opinion and in no way i am related to any of the company mentioned above.

Hey don't go by the website's look... It is not a big company so it obviously does not spend a lot on the website. Neither does it have the name or the reputation of Infosys or TCS. But what it does have is a work culture, apparently lacking in IT bigwigs. And kudos to the amazing architecture. One should see it to believe it.
I disagree with your opinion that it does not do very good work here in India, in that case, no IT company in India does. It does work in ERP and customized solutions. It does not have a great clientele to boast of, but it provides solutions to almost all top IT companies like IBM, Accenture, EDS, Infosys, Satyam, HCL, Wipro etc.
Also, the growth opportunities are good since it is a small company. I, myself was anxious when I was first offered a job, frankly I had not heard of the name either until I had to send my CV. But a lot of people I have talked to have told me that it is a company worth working in.
I am actually working in another company, situated very close to GrapeCity, so I kind of have an idea.

@shiks
I think you should join, if you don't like the company you can very well leave. But I think that this won't happen. The company that is so choosy about the people it recruits must have good standards and is bound to be good. I think you must have gone through a lot of rounds. (I went through 5 rounds of interviews. )
Accept my congratulations on making it to GrapeCity. Anyway, this is my personal opinion. You must be thinking I am their PR incharge (itni tareef toh khud CEO bhi nahin karta hoga), but unfortunately I'm not. :)
I just happen to be impressed by them. I reckon I would be losing out on an opportunity if I don't join, but my reasons are different.

r u a fresher???so it got delayed coz u wanted it or they delayed it 4 some reason.....ya i'm planning 2 join it,dnt hav much time left 2 think of nethng else....

hi freestyler,
Thnx 4 d detailed info provided......my joinin is frm 1st feb....n plz lemme know if u finally make up ur mind abt joinin GrapeCity.....

Ya I'll let you know... My joining was from 1st Feb too, but I got it delayed since I needed some time.
So, are you joining for sure?

hi freestyler,
Thnx 4 d detailed info provided......my joinin is frm 1st feb....n plz lemme know if u finally make up ur mind abt joinin GrapeCity.....

well first time i have heard about this company. checked out the website and well not so impressive. Only testing n validation kinda work they do here in india. Well company is small but the kind of work they are doing here is not good enough. I think its better choice if u dont have any job right now..else i think even wipro is better than this.

PS** I solemnly declare that its only my personal opinion and in no way i am related to any of the company mentioned above.

Hi guys,
I've got selected in GrapeCity,NOIDA......i don't hav much idea abt d
company's profile.....So ne1 having ne idea of d company n d future
prospects,plzzzzz post sooonnnn....
bbye
shikha

Hi Shikha
GrapeCity is a very good company to work in, and especially a very good company to start a career in.

I, myself have a job offer from GrapeCity. But I'm currently working elsewhere and have not made up my mind whether to join or not. But I'd advise you to join, as the company has a very good reputation. It has good work culture, nice people, amazing office (as you must have noticed) and good compensation too.
If you have a better offer (although I doubt it can get better than this, unless ofcourse you get a job in Adobe or Microsoft) from elsewhere or if you are unsure about the testing profile, you can think about it, otherwise I guess you should join it.

The future prospects are also good, since it is a small company, so the learning opportunities are tremendous and the growth prospects are also bright, unlike other big IT companies, one of which I am a part of.

I have a friend working there, so I have this bit of information. You can get back to me if you have any other queries.

By the way, my joining is on 13th Feb (if I do join, that is). When do you have to join?

All the best.

hi,
I'm a fresher n hence selectd as a trainee in Testing division.....
I appeared for Walk-In n didn't apply thru HR.....but newayz d mail ID is
frontdeskindia@grapecity.com.....
Hey plz wat about d company...is it a gud 1 ?????

Can u tell which position u r selected and HR id ?

Hi guys,
I've got selected in GrapeCity,NOIDA......i don't hav much idea abt d
company's profile.....So ne1 having ne idea of d company n d future
prospects,plzzzzz post sooonnnn....
bbye
shikha