Info on following univs

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Please help me in giving details on universities like EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY at bangalore, SMOT at chennai and Chennai Business School-chennai. I would like to know the real standard of these b schools and is it really worth thi...
Page 1 of 1

thanks for the reply....

I know that EDITH COWAN is in Australia, but it has a branch in Bangalore. I even visited all the three schools which i mentioned, but would still like to hear all ur views abt these universities............

Thanks anyways.......

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

Edith cowan is not an university in bangalore.... but its an university in australia....

BMA(Bangalore Management Academy) has an MBA program which they conduct in collaboration with Edith cowan.

No idea regarding SMOT and CBC.

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

Hi guys,

Please help me in giving details on universities like EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY at bangalore, SMOT at chennai and Chennai Business School-chennai.

I would like to know the real standard of these b schools and is it really worth thinking about them. Also would like to know their genuine pay packages.

Please put ur inputs............