Info on Energy Management Programs

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello, I am interested in doing a Post Grad program in Energy Management. In my search, I have come across a program at MDI on Energy Management. Are there any other good B-Schools which offers an Energy Management program ? Also, I am u...
Page 1 of 1

In the first year of PGPM (EM), students have to study everything regarding the energy sector
- Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Sustainable Growth & Energy Efficiency in terms of the industrial structure, market scenario, policies, regulations etc.
The second year is for specializations in these fields ( Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Sustainable Growth & Energy Efficiency ) as well as in the field of those regular electives - Marketing, Operations, Finance.

The course is one of its kind and we as students even get opportunity by corporates to work in live projects apart form the internships.

Currently 4 students from the PGPM 2013 batch have been selected by Sterlite ( Vedanta ) to work with them on SmartGrids.

Apart from that 3 students are working in consultancy firms as part time.

9 students would be working on a renewable project given by a MNC ( name to be kept under wraps ) from next month.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the first year of PGPM (EM), students have to study everything regarding the energy sector
- Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Sustainable Growth & Energy Efficiency in terms of the industrial structure, market scenario, policies, regulations etc.
The second year is for specializations in these fields ( Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Sustainable Growth & Energy Efficiency ) as well as in the field of those regular electives - Marketing, Operations, Finance.

The course is one of its kind and we as students even get opportunity by corporates to work in live projects apart form the internships.

Currently 4 students from the PGPM 2013 batch have been selected by Sterlite ( Vedanta ) to work with them on SmartGrids.

Apart from that 3 students are working in consultancy firms as part time.

9 students would be working on a renewable project given by a MNC ( name to be kept under wraps ) from next month.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great Lakes IEMR ( Institute of Energy Management and Research )
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Top business School in Gurgaon, Top B Schools in India

I am currently a student here. The college offers 3 courses - PGPM ( Energy Management ) , PGWPM ( Energy ) Weekend Program & PGWPM Weekend Program ( same as the one run in Chennai Campus )

The course structure and the faculty is world class. This happens to be our 1st placement season and the average package till now is been 9.1 Lacs.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello,

I am interested in doing a Post Grad program in Energy Management. In my search, I have come across a program at MDI on Energy Management.
Are there any other good B-Schools which offers an Energy Management program ?
Also, I am uncertain of the pay-scale after passing out of such a not-so-popular program. Please do provide any info on placement details !!

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...