Info about investment banking and consulting

63 Posts  ·  43 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 7

can some1 tell me abt mckc processes?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

...wrong post....

Thanks
SHEKHAR

Any of you here, have any idea about Feedback Business Consulting..
Any of you working there/has worked there or got a friend there...
Need some info abt the culture/work profile/prospects etc

Would be grateful if someone can provide any useful information.....

that was simply great way to put up a consultants life....

Hi mittalhemant,

If you are interested to know more about brain teaser and case interview questions in order to join a top consulting firm, I would suggest you to google the interview preparation section at the McKinsey, BCG, Bain & Company, and Accenture website, they are freely available.

I have studied for a Master programme in Switzerland under the sponsorship from McKinsey and had completed my final round of case interviews with McKinsey successfully. Feel free to go through my blog to experience my one-year Europe trip, and walk with me to bring out the excellence from you.

Kind regards,
Thomas

more brainteasers for consulting interviews (source vault.com)
-Amith

Can anyone please tell me the source of such brainteasers and if possible then send me the softcopy of such good material (
Thanks in advance

Hemant

Edit: Mod Note: Do not quote long messages and no email ids in post
can you tell me sth about futures first . i want to know abt the job profile and company. plz help me
Futures First
Futures First Info Services Pvt. Ltd. (Futures First) was established in 2004 to trade Futures contracts and other financial instruments on exchanges located in Europe and the USA . The Company set up its first office in Gurgaon, India, and trading operations commenced in July 2004 with fifteen graduate recruits.

the job profile is more of a trader. u will b reqd to trade in Forward Rate Agreements (FRAs) and other derivative products on exchanges in UK and US.. i had cple of frenz working there but they quit as the job tends to get very montonous after 1-2 months.. moreover since the markets are quite structured, arbitrage opportunities are very hard to find..??:
Amit,

The Tripod URL is not working. Can you please post it again or to another site? I am sure the presentation would be an interesting one.

Somesh

it works just copy paste it in a browser and type in the ....(dots) with the exact words of the url...

Amit,

The Tripod URL is not working. Can you please post it again or to another site? I am sure the presentation would be an interesting one.

Somesh

I am planning to give some info about investment banking and consulting, such as what exactly an i-banker or a consultant do, what skill sets are required to do this job, pros and cons etc etc.....

to start with here is a set of slides about investment banking (source bw forum)
(i cann't attach ppt here, hence giving the links)

http://amithmp.tripod.com/downloads/investment_banking.ppt

(clicking on this link may not work, so cut and paste the link in your browser..)

-Amith