Info about hcl comnet

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hi guys I have a job offer from hcl comnet. I want to know is it a good company to work with??? I dont have much idea about that company,so guys please tell me that should i join it. i have done B.E in IT. eagerly waiting for a response.
Page 1 of 1

hey can anyone tell what package does hcl comnet offer and is it good company to join because i got selected in it...?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
abhi_chandra Says
i hav an offer 4m hcl comnet.bt i want 2 study nd sit 4 mba enterances this december.will i get tym in hcl comnet 2 do so or is the work schedule very tight there?

HCL Comnet is one of the leading Infrastructure Company....Youcanjoin....

i hav an offer 4m hcl comnet.bt i want 2 study nd sit 4 mba enterances this december.will i get tym in hcl comnet 2 do so or is the work schedule very tight there?

ramit u r absolutely correct except that HCL comnet is not HCL Tech at all

it is a part of HCL Tech only...HR, salary etc. are not at par with Tech

thanx for the correction mate,...:)

hi palak... pm me to know the detail abt ppl working thr.. i have got couple of em ..

Hcl Comnet is a 100% subsidiary of HCL Technologies , infcat now thr r just 2 hcl co.'s HCL Tech n HCL Infosyatems...So HCl Comnet is nthing but HCL Tech now...

It deals in Network Infrastructure and remote network trouble shooting for international clients like cummins...
It has set up the largest no. of ATm in the country and have tie ups wid all leading banks including SBI, ICICI, UTI etc...

For more info, log on to www.hcl.in

Over all if u r interested in networks, then go for it, don go for software...

hi
Thanks a lot for this information Ramit.
I am very much interested in networking but HCL comnet has a huge bond of 1 lakh 25 thousand....and there are night shifts too, so i want to know that is it a good company to work with or not??????Do u know anyone working there so that i may know more about the job profile and working environment.

ramit u r absolutely correct except that HCL comnet is not HCL Tech at all

it is a part of HCL Tech only...HR, salary etc. are not at par with Tech

Hcl Comnet is a 100% subsidiary of HCL Technologies , infcat now thr r just 2 hcl co.'s HCL Tech n HCL Infosyatems...So HCl Comnet is nthing but HCL Tech now...

It deals in Network Infrastructure and remote network trouble shooting for international clients like cummins...
It has set up the largest no. of ATm in the country and have tie ups wid all leading banks including SBI, ICICI, UTI etc...

For more info, log on to www.hcl.in

Over all if u r interested in networks, then go for it, don go for software...

hi guys
I have a job offer from hcl comnet. I want to know is it a good company to work with??? I dont have much idea about that company,so guys please tell me that should i join it. i have done B.E in IT.
eagerly waiting for a response.