Infinity Business School(Inbuss):Official Thread for Admission Queries(2013-15)

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Welcome to the Official Admission Query Thread of Infinity Business School, Gurgaon. Infinity Business School fondly known as Inbuss was setup in 2001 as a Citicorp Investee Institution. In a short period of just twelve years Infinity has cap...
Page 1 of 1
@vaibz25 Infinity Business School offers an autonomous program like many other B school's in the country including ISB Hyderabad amongst others.
For our update on placements, kindly follow the link below:
http://inbuss.com/index.php/placements
Infinity Business School
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Also what degree will the college give? Its also not AICTE approved.So will there be a prob if i switch jobs in the future as its not a proper master's degree.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ vaibz25, It is true that Deutsche Bank has not come for recruitment as of now, but the recruitment process is still going on for the batch of 2011-13. Moreover, I cannot comment about next year as it actually depends upon the companies having enough openings each year. Moreover I am not the right person to be talking about this as I am myself a First year student at Inbuss, but I can tell you that the college has had a 100% placement record in the past years. The college is also cracking a lot of new companies every year which generally go to the "Top" institutes of India. To know which all companies come for recruitment you can visit http://www.inbuss.com/index.php/placements/our-recruiters.

To know about the profiles offered at Inbuss you can email your queries at placements@inbuss.com or call on 0124-4171202, 4171204.

From a students point of view, I can assure you that the education at this institute is of high quality. I and many other students from my batch have already started to feel that we have an edge over many MBA's out there. The level of knowledge and confidence I have gained after coming to this institute is phenomenal.

Thanks,
Anurag Bhatia

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've heard Deutsche bank wont be coming from next year.Is that true?Can anyone give me a more clear picture about placements? Read the placement figures everywhere but I want to know about the profiles offered and what all companies visit the campus.I'm planning to take admission in Inbuss.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Welcome to the Official Admission Query Thread of Infinity Business School, Gurgaon.

Infinity Business School fondly known as Inbuss was setup in 2001 as a Citicorp Investee Institution. In a short period of just twelve years Infinity has captured an important place in the top Business Schools of India given its top faculty, contemporary curriculum, excellent infrastructure and Placement Record.
The school offers Post Graduate Programs in Management covering over 45 subjects over two years Students are offered specialization in Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management.
We are inviting applications to the XIII Batch of PGPM(2013-15). We will have members of the Inbuss Admissions Team addressing your queries using the PG User Id InbussAdmission.

You can submit all your queries regarding the application and the admission process, and about the school through this thread.

All the best
Infinity Business School
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...