Infinity Business School Delhi

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I got a call without applying to this institute.. Plz some1 tell me more bout it... Seniors plz help...
Page 1 of 1

hi rahul thanx for advising such a great b school ..... this institute has faculties from FMS, IIM-A, MDI, IMI...etc.. so with such great faculties and its placement cell is very v.v.v. active...

And rahul i wanted to correct you that Placements of batch 2007-09 95% has been completed and with an avg. package of 5.5 lacs p.a and the total seats for our batch is 90 only....

these figures are not fake bcoz i hail from gujarat... and after doing lots of research on this institute and asking the alumnis and current students i took admission in this bschool...

well the batch crowd is very nice infact 1 student is from U.S. and apart from this institute has very friendly culture with students...

The People working with this institute are very energetic and high profiled candidates...

Mostly people do MBA's for Placemnts if u look as far as placmnts it's v.gd in recession...

I strongly recommend to the new aspirants this institute ... though in gujarat no one advised me this bschool but i beleive totally on students...

i converted christ university, BIMM pune, Bim Bangalore, Amity noida, Symbiosis (telecom mgt) but one thing was sure about this b school is every student is satisfied with this institute and this is important thing....

This institute is mostly preferred my delhi students so for them also its v.v.v gud.

I paid the fees and my classes will be starting from 1st july 2009 ... all the best for you....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
advitiyas Says
i too got a call letter to appear a Rs 2500 BAT exam for infinity business school. smeone pls tell me what to do with it. pls

Infinity Business School has now moved to Gurgaon, to a much bigger facility arnd 40,000 sqft. They are seeking the admissions for their 9th batch. Quality of education here is amazing as they hav got faculty from IIM's,IMI,FMS,MDI etc.
I am doing my MBA from here & even in this economic slowdown I have got a plcement with a package of Rs 7lacs. The average this year i.e 2009 placements is Rs 6 lacs.
More info on www.inbuss.com

i too got a call letter to appear a Rs 2500 BAT exam for infinity business school. smeone pls tell me what to do with it. pls

Hi Puys,

I got a call without applying to this institute..
Plz some1 tell me more bout it...
Seniors plz help...