Infinity Business School "Admission to Batch 2010-2012"

9 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi All, As admission notification and prospectus for PGDBM 2010-2012 is out on Infinity's website. I received requests from current batch students to start a new thread. So here we are [image] Before you barge on to this thread :- 1. ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey congrats to you also :)
I didnt get any link, so can you send me the link

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello Seniors,

I got selected in Infinity Business school and thanks for starting this new thread.
As there is no hostel facility in infinity so what are other options of staying near by the college.

Hey shivangi... Congrats.. You can easily find PG's or flats near by college.. You can shoot a mail in the common mailbox for the current batch.. You must hv gt the link or if not u will ...
BTW I m also joinin this year... c ya soon...

Hello Seniors,

I got selected in Infinity Business school and thanks for starting this new thread.
As there is no hostel facility in infinity so what are other options of staying near by the college.

Thanks 😃

vikrantkoul Says
also plz give sum info abt the placement scene in the college...the highest,lowest and the avg package in the current batch?

Hey Vikrant.... Yes u can apply for the desired course... Placements are descent (Rs. 5 L as Avg. Pkg)Its better for you to visit the campus and get your queries cleared..

also plz give sum info abt the placement scene in the college...the highest,lowest and the avg package in the current batch?

hello all

can i apply now for pgdm course in infinity business school??
profile: 10th-79%
12th-59%
B.E-64%
MAT score-96%ile
plz help
thnx

@Hemendra

Yes, you can apply for the institute again but your cat score should be more than 75 and MAT should be 85 atleast .
If u haven't appeared for these entrances you can take BAT which ibuss conducts followed by essay writing and 2 rounds of interview.

All the best

Kushal
(Batch 2010-12) PGDBM

Hello seniors,

Thanks for starting the thread.I have 2 questions,kindly help:
(1).I applied to the college got through but due to some personal reason i could not join the join a year back,now i wanna know do i stand a chance again to get into the college. I have decent acads(12th-82%,Grad-69%,PG-74%) also have work exp (thats y couldnt join the college as i wanted to work b4 my mba).I have scored 73 percentile in CAT.
(2).Secondly i want to understand the placement scenario of the college?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hi All,
As admission notification and prospectus for PGDBM 2010-2012 is out on Infinity's website. I received requests from current batch students to start a new thread. So here we are
Before you barge on to this thread :-

1. In continuation to past practices this will be the single thread for all kind of discussions on infinity as post churning is usually manageable on infinity's thread. So please avoid, separate GD/PI threads, tips,gyan, life at inbuss etc.
  2. The admission process has already started so I want all the batchmates to keep on posting the information which will help all the aspirants.
Best of Luk.......

With Regards,
Student
PGDBM
2009-11 batch