Indira or Singad?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Took cet 2008 and got 92.3 percentile with 109 marks.Please some one tell me do i stand any chance of getting Indira instt. in pune?which is better indira,singad or empi(delhi)?
Page 1 of 1
SOON Says
Took cet 2008 and got 92.3 percentile with 109 marks.Please some one tell me do i stand any chance of getting Indira instt. in pune?which is better indira,singad or empi(delhi)?

Hi there

as has been already told comparing B schools is not allowed on PG...

regarding Indra inst. u can post ur query here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/punewhich-colleges-to-apply-25011845

for a more general query post here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/wondering-which-bskools-to-apply-visit-this-thread-25017552

get to know more abt b schools rather then just comparing them...hope u make it to the b school of ur choice 😃
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
SOON Says

hi soon,

welcome to pg , glad to have you on board :)

congrats on your CET score. kindly look up the respective websites for more info. i'm sure it will help you come to a conclusion.

comparisn of institutes is against the rules of pg . hope you understand :)

we have a full fledged thread dedicated to CET institutes. use the search option to locate the same

cheers n regards 😃

dude...comparison of B school is not allowed on pagal guy....
even i did make such thread wen i was a newbie...but came to know abt the rules later...so no more comparison buddy...
mods do the needful..
cheers!!
amit