Indira Global Business School Pune[MBA Batch 2011-13]

11 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Those who have confirmed admission at IGBS, Let us start interacting on various topics related to IGBS. Starting with a brief intro.Your cet score ?, MS/OMS ?, M/F ? Opted for Hostel ? Native place ?....
Page 1 of 2

I wan to know amore about Indira admission through MAT. I am outside Maharashtra candidate.

pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Spoke to college authorties in morning.... 23rd is the induction day.... Congrats to all who hv confirmed their admits in round 3 ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to all who have been allotted IGBS in round 3 ..... Admission formalities need to be completed between 18th to 20th Aug upto 5 pm... my advice to all is... pls carry all originals and 2 sets of attested xerox copies..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,

Will I be able to make into INDIRA College, Pune having secured 109/240 marks in CET? What are my chances? Kindly reply me asap.

Advance Thanks.

Searching for Destiny!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Arnd 35 Km from pune station... but once you reach there you have hostel and mess facility in the campus itself... its estb in 2009 for PGDM course... this yr they hv approval for MBA... plcmnts are centralised.. and they hv bus facility as well...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how much far from d city (Pune railways station) ....???
when college established and are indira hve centralised placements right....???

Expert puy....Since 2009!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Infra is good for limited number of ppl like the seats are only 60... so good for 60 ppl... good classrooms, comp labs, seminaar hall..etc... good hostel and gym... all this you are getting for just 63k in fees and 70k for hostel and mess.. with good Indira brand... i am not advertising it here but i have taken it up in the cap 2 itself... faculty seems to be good... only disadvt is.. its distance from the city and connectivity... rest is all fine... its code is MB6777....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is IGBS Pune in term on infra, placements...???
what is the IGBS Pune MI Code ....????

Expert puy....Since 2009!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

13 people have taken admit to IGBS in the 2nd CAP.... if 13 you are there on pagalguy... then start interacting frndz...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

AI candidate
score: 106/240
M
Native: MP

Friendz.. Please share your details and start interacting on various topics related to IGBS(MBA 2011-13)....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...