Wondering what kind of questions are asked in ISB Interview? We got you!
Drop your email below (or DM us) and we will send you interview debreifs from successful ISB admits.
Also, CrackAdmission's team of ISB Alumni will be helping students with interview perapation. Feel free to reach out to us at arijit,firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Guys, watch the interview with Piyush (ISB Admit) and Nikhil, where they discuss the interview process, goals essay, common interview questions and much more. Might be helpful for people preparing for ISB interview and application.
We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you. We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, IIM.
Hi everyone, I am done with my GMAT exam and have taken an admit at ISB Hyderabad. I am selling the below-Paid resources -
1) E-GMAT Verbal Videos + Practice Questions + Scholoranium Questions (Verbal)
2) Magoosh Premium GMAT Course (Quant + Verbal + IR + AWA)
3) Target Test Prep Videos (Quant)
4) Manhattan Live Prep Videos (Quant + Verbal + IR + AWA)
5) Kaplan Prep Videos (Quant + Verbal + AWA)
6) Veritas Prep Video (Quant + Verbal + AWA)
7) Quantum GMAT Videos (Quant)
8) All the ebooks you will ever need for GMAT Prep. (The princeton review, The OGs, Kaplan's, Powerscore critical reasoning, Advanced Quant, etc etc) 9) Free MOCK Test Links
10) Official Guide 2020/21 Bundle
11) Gmat PrepNow and Empower Gmat SC videos. (SC - Verbal)
All are premium course videos. I am also selling New GMAT Course Accounts
1) New eGMAT Verbal Account + GMATCLUB Tests (Private) - 3 Months Validity for $160.
Whatsapp me at https://wa.link/wut13j for Price details of individual courses or the entire set. Best of luck for your exam
ISB PGP deadlines have been released. Those who are interested in applying to PGP are requested to check the following link:
It takes 4-6 weeks to put together a great application with well-constructed essays. Therefore, R1 aspirants should begin working on their essays right away.
Call us for a free profile evaluation.
Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy
Phone: +91 9871354580
I have 24 months of work experience but in between due to health reasons I had to take sabbatical leave /LOA of almost 1.5 months..so will I still be eligible for class of 2021. Also due to COVID 19 recession I had to loose my job so I don't have option to further work and increase my work experience.