Indian School of Business Co20 - Admissions

14 Posts  ·  630 Users
About this group

This group is dedictaed to applicants for ISB's Class of 2020. Admissions Close on 15 Oct 2018 (R1) and 15 January 2019 (R2)

Page 1 of 2

attended pgp pro interview.thought it went on well.but got a rejection yesteday.contemplating next step.has any one got through this phase ? 

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
snigdakaur
@snigdakaur  ·  2 karma

yes.i started  preparation for GMAT now.will apply for PGP

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
kasjyaap80
@kasjyaap80  ·  1 karma

iam planning to strat too..preparing on your own or with any test prep ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

could anyone here ping if they opted for Business technology management specialization from ISB corusera. 

1 comment
kasjyaap80
@kasjyaap80  ·  1 karma

hi,have you taken it ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cycle 2 results out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, I have received an interview call for R3. I clearly remember choosing 'Hyderabad' as my campus preference while applying but in the printed application it says 'No Preference'. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.

1 comment
Harshal_Pathak
@Harshal_Pathak  ·  3 karma

Yes. Happened in my case as well. I mailed the adcom stating this and they accommodated the request. They'll update it at the back end, if you ask them to.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PrepMinds is offering a range of services, especially for ISB aspirants. What could be better than hearing from the horses' mouth? Get connected with ISB Alumni and kickstart your admission process for ISB. We have a few exciting offers as well. Hurry up!! 

Post 6555207795736576
  PrepMinds is not the usual coaching centre when one thinks of classroom sessions. Our speciality is ensuring commitment and quality towards comprehensive and dedicated teaching. We value the student’s trust in us! Our institute caters to candidates who are extremely serious about scoring high on GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL. Our batches are limited in size to enable every student to get maximum attention.A genuine and earnest test prep option in Hyderabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cycle 2 results out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all

I have been selected for Isb class of 2020. Is there any group for admitted people?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can help you in interview preparation through mock interviews and general guidance from top B-School alumni! Send me a PM if you need help!

IIM Bangalore 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone! I am in the current class of 2019 @ Hyderabad campus. I know how you all must be overwhelmed with emotions right now as the interview dates are approaching. 

I benefited a lot from the PagalGuy forum during my application days which brings me back here to help you in any way I can. Feel free to PM/comment here if you have any questions about admissions, interviews, or ISB life in general. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After how much time does the manager receive the evaluation link, after I have recommended him as my evaluator ??

Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop
1 like1 comment
EssayPro
@EssayPro  ·  6 karma

Dear Abhishek,

The interview link is shared with the manager immediately. In case your manager has not received the link you can connect with the admission department by mail or call.

All the Best !

Team Essay Pro,

MBA Admission Consultants | Essay Consulting | Interview Preparation www.EssayPro.in  LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/EssayPro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...