Indian Salaries - BCG, Goldman, JP Morgan !!

Hi Guys, This is Shefali, an MBA student - NY Stern School of Business. Well, I am specializing in Finance and want to work in India. So, wanted to get the idea on Indian Salary levels in few companies of my choice. Please share your views so...
33 Posts  ·  31 Users
Page 1 of 3

How do u get into IB if your just a graduate. I have studied management...and want to get into IB in India.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
subodh_iit SaysI am not sure about the Consultancy divisions but in the I-Banking division the salaries for entry level associates from top B-Schools can range from 25-35 lakhs per annum. I will suggest u stay in US for a while b4 comin to India. ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Friends, Myself Abhijeet. I need help.. Its VERY URGENT. I will be very very grateful to anybody who replies to my question. I have around 9 years exp (pre and post MBA combined, pre-4, post-5) in FINANCE and ACCOUNTING. I am currently worki...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

Any idea about the current salaries in strategic consulting domain in India, US and UK?

Particularly McKinsey / BCG / Bain and Company / A T Kearney, etc.

Thanks.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Shefali, You have started a really nice discussion. If you are still around, I am curious to know your decision and your experience. I am too interested to move to India in consulting business and it would be great to know your findings.Thanks,...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I changed my signature but my earlier signature said:

Heaven is when you have american salary, chinese food, british house and Indian wife 😃

Hell is when you have american wife, Chinese house, british food and indian salary !??:

Nice LOL :biggrin:
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Cool Talking going on in here!!!!!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey can anyone throw some light on current levels of entry level salaries for mbas in all the consulting and i banking profiles within India. Thanks.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Linking this back to Shefali's original query, Roopa Purshottam's GS stint was instrumental in the branding process. Even without the BRIC report, I am guessing she'd have done well in her post-GS career.So Shefali, if you don't mind spending a fe...
Read more...

Founder -  MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
frnds, wht i can say per my exp is that from analyst/sr. analyst to AVP/VP is possible. first she came down from an very hi-profile co. to low-profile one. really spkng pantaloon grp dosent requires an economist or analyst. a gud MBA-fin/CA in Ind...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store