Indian Premier League- Season 6 & Fantasy League Discussions (Closed)

16 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Starting a new thread for the IPL Season 6 :mg: The season Kicked off today with the auction Some of the big players were traded today http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/54313/teams-set-for-another-ipl-auction Taggin...
Page 1 of 2
@harry4u9 Yup....but in reality im a rahul dravid fan...so when he ws in bangalore i was their fan and now that he is associated with RR, I am a royal now!
CAT 90.13 XAT N SNAP...Bruised n battered....calls IMT-G, IIM-I, TISS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any RR Fans here???

Everything seems impossible till its done--Nelson Mandela https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpressionism/238984152788657
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhimukh19 said:
why was RP singh so popular? this time.... great ranji season???
*cough cough* didnt even played Ranji this time *cough cough*
you can say teams were in dire need of Indian pace bowlers but unfortnately there were only a few...so this amount though he is still to prove his fitness !!

@soumitrabengeri said:
@rajatjain10 Yep..pune does look strong on paper..they just need to replicate it on the field now.

Actually strong in terms of present form...not about names..from clarke,yuvi,kane...to bhuvneshwar,nayar....they are in one heck of form!! ;)
@soumitrabengeri said:
KKR, CSK look balanced as usual.

KKR did had balanced side ...so they were present just as specators...but in the end made a good buy in Ryan Maclaren...he has been excellent in recent South africa new zealand ODI series !:cheerio:...but main question is about their player's form....especially their captain's....he single handadly took KKR for semis with his batting last season ! :)

CSK again had probleems in bowling dept last season...they should have looked into it...but today again they were doing the same thing which they like the most....that is to collect All rounders :D...but yes Good one in Dirk Nanees! :)
@soumitrabengeri said:
RCB looks strong too now.Its going to be a close contest this time as well.

RCB knew what they lack....that is absence of indian pace bowlers....so they were buying streak on Indian bowlers 😁 ....close contest???..skeptical about it...neither Gayle,Kohli is in thei best in present :neutral:
@soumitrabengeri said:
Why did Mumbai buy Ponting, Hughes and Glen Maxwell? Dint get that logic. And in the end they bought Jacob Oram as well.

BiG Qustion and no answer :D....and more questions again :D
Pointing - why?? and why??...if i try...so only possibilty can be having him as a opening batsmen.!!
Hughes - He was Ok in Big Bash...100 k..so theeek hai!
Maxwell - why ?? 1 million??..that too for allrounder ??...they already have 2 WI allrounder in team...and they were hardly dropped in any match past 2 seasons !(as you already mentioned)

@tyrion said:
I was shocked with the richardson buy...also the high valuation of senanayke....mendis is going to fail again i can bet my money on it....maxwell is a really classy guy and real value add..but on a comparative basis doesn't justify the valuation....i just hope he doesn't fizz out like dan cristian... team wise sunrise have put together a good unit...
Richardon had a Good Big Bash this season..though it still not completely justify his high value but still not a bad bet given he is a Good batsmen,bowler and mirculous fielder on the boundary.
Mendis is yes inconsistent....but we all know on his day....he can become completely unplayable! ;)...he was toooo Good in recent World Cup T20!! :)

@abhimukh19 said:
i think maxwell was given chances in DD , he failed to impress badly .. Even today he failed .. so really want to see him play well
Maxwell was trying his best to make MI regret on their decision and was very much succesful in doing so but in the end unfortunately got 4 wickets :mg:

@chelseaboy said:
@rajatjain10 no pune team doesnt worry me (being a kkr fan)!!!
Obviously :mg:...i feel the same about KKR...looks harmless totally to me :D(being non-kkr fan :P)
SIMSREE || MMS 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CSK WhistlePodu

I don't undersign
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rajatjain10 no pune team doesnt worry me (being a kkr fan)!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhimukh19 Plus i feel the talented aussie n south african youngsters are given a raw deal..what with the huge expectations and sub continent wickets..i would hv loved to see maxwell getting sold for half a mil n not have the baggage and enjoy his cricket ...another guy i really want to see rise in stature is steven smith...if only we also had some sort of stock mkt for picking IPL players...smith wd hv been my long term pick...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tyrion said:
I was shocked with the richardson buy...also the high valuation of senanayke....mendis is going to fail again i can bet my money on it....maxwell is a really classy guy and real value add..but on a comparative basis doesn't justify the valuation....i just hope he doesn't fizz out like dan cristian... team wise sunrise have put together a good unit...
i think maxwell was given chances in DD , he failed to impress badly ..

Even today he failed .. so really want to see him play well
IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhimukh19 said:
why was RP singh so popular? this time.... great ranji season???
any player who had played for india in the past become a popular figure among franchises...and he was purple cap holder in season 2 as well
MIND OVER MATTER
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@TONYMBA said:
@soumitrabengeri : perrera is transferred to sunrisers hyderabad
Oh yeah..forgot :banghead:
NMIMS MBA Batch 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...