Indian maritime university

9 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, Chennai, is now inviting applications for the admission to MBA Programme. The courses offering by them are mentioned below. The entrance for the following specializations of can be made th...
Page 1 of 1

I got 102 rank in IMU , CET for MBA

what are the chances of getting a good campus in IMU and what are the placements in different IMU campuses for MBA.??

1 comment
nitinsb
@nitinsb  ·  1 karma

hey did u take admission in mba here ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea about placements?

1 comment
nitinsb
@nitinsb  ·  1 karma

hey harshita did u take mba admission here ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys , is there any one who is perusing their Summer Internship (Training) in the field of PORT , SHIPPING and LOGISTIC Co. ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have never heard of this college. And pardon my ignorance what is IMU entrance??
And whether you join prepare for next season or not depends on what are you doing currently and do you think you can give it one more change and one more year. Are you willing to put so much amount of effort and hard work. ATB :cheerio:

I am NIFT graduate and working in apparel exports sector, and I'm planning for MBA. i had gave the Indian maritime entrance for the course Port and shipping management. just bothered about the package after getting the MBA degree from this institute.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I had also gave the entrance of IMU, my current package is 3 lac/annum.But i am very interested in this couse.
Should i join this college or go for futher preparation of CAT/IIFT.

I have never heard of this college. And pardon my ignorance what is IMU entrance??
And whether you join prepare for next season or not depends on what are you doing currently and do you think you can give it one more change and one more year. Are you willing to put so much amount of effort and hard work. ATB :cheerio:
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had also gave the entrance of IMU, my current package is 3 lac/annum.But i am very interested in this couse.
Should i join this college or go for futher preparation of CAT/IIFT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The placement is good. I gave the entrance on 15th May in Greater Noida and met few representatives of the college. You can expect something aroung 3 Lacs/annum to begin with.
The best part about this University is that its a Govt University and the degree has a lot of value.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone has any knowledge of the placement records of this college...
as in avg package and future prospects of these courses..... pls help out...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, Chennai, is now inviting applications for the admission to MBA Programme. The courses offering by them are mentioned below. The entrance for the following specializations of can be made through Common Entrance Examination -CET (MBA) on May 17, 2011 at Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Vishakhapatnam.

Courses offered by Indian Maritime University MBA Admissions 2011-2012
(i) MBA in Port and Shipping Management at IMU Chennai and Cochin Campus.
(ii) MBA in International Transportation and Logistics Management at IMU Chennai.

Eligibility criteria for MBA admissions 2011 in IMU Chennai
At the time of admissions the candidate should have a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
The % of marks is reduced to SC/ST candidates, 45% of marks is enough for SC, ST, DA categories students.
Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor's degree can also apply.
Candidates who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.

Application form details of Indian Maritime University IMU for MBA Admissions 2011
Candidates are required to download application form of IMU-CET (MBA) from the website.
Take a DD of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/DA candidates) in favour of Indian Maritime University' payable at 'Chennai'.
Send the filled application form along with the DD to "Admission Coordinator- MBA. Academic Section, Indian Maritime University,East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai- 600119"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...