Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance

27 Posts  ·  108 Users
About this group
Friends... If you are searching stuffs related to Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Test, then visit these blogs.... These blogs are moderated by IIMC Alumni Association... Lins.... IIMC Entrance Counselling and...
Page 1 of 3

Hi everyone, I'm preparing for IIMC Delhi,Ad. PR course. Need some help. Can someone plz help me out.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

IIMC seems to have put a minimum age limit from this year for students!

Anyone who is 25+ after 1st August 2018 (even a day old) will not be able to apply through the website. Has this happened with anyone else?

I turned 25 this year (2018) in Jan and im *too old* as per the limit !

Can someone suggest what I can do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys, i want to prepare for iimc advertising and pr course. I need some help. can anyone tell me, what to study and from where to?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I cleared journalism in english at IIMC for PG diploma. Need some advice regarding how to prepare for GD and PI.

1 like1 comment
priyanka_makheja
@priyanka_makheja  ·  0 karma

Yes, I need it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone preparing for iimc advertising and pr course? I need some help regarding preparations

1 comment
BrandBrat
@BrandBrat  ·  0 karma

Hi Anvita, Cracked a good option yet?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello frndz...i want to prepare for iimc and jamia entrance for hindi journlism course....plz suggest me how to preoare on my own....suggest some books

2 comments
porimol
@porimol  ·  0 karma

Read daily news papers..magazine India today ....specially editorial comments .watch news...debates. ..and download iimc 2015 entrance exam paper. ..from iimc website. ..bye & gud luck

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
porimol
@porimol  ·  0 karma

Hope it will help u....?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wanna pursue masters in mass communictaion from iimc delhi. need to get guidance for the preparation of entrance exams

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Look for exciting jobs in media!

DSC announces a new initiative - MQuest Media Jobs. They see it as a point of reference for various Communication job opportunities in areas such as Advertising, PR, Media Planning, Event, Digital, Content Writing; a place to network and share news, views and opinions!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MediaQuest/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153494263170396&set=gm.1632386040379412&type=1&theater

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How good is Dhenkanal Campus as compared to Delhi Campus?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rajeevkapoor
@rajeevkapoor  ·  0 karma
@rupanshimehra

Check this blog out:

http://iimccounselling.blogspot.in/

^ This is a fantastic blog on just about everything on IIMC (including all campuses). And it's moderated by IIMC alumni. 

It's an exhaustive blog which will clear almost all your queries. I wish I had stumbled upon it before the interviews (it has so much info on how to crack your GD/PI). 

It took me a day to go through all the posts thoroughly. 

Dhenkanal is fantastic. Congratulations. 😃 Even I got through in EJ (Delhi Campus). 

All the best. Cheers. 

P.S. If you knew everything about that blog that I just mentioned, then ignore (and pardon) my over-enthusiasm. 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rupanshimehra
@rupanshimehra  ·  0 karma

thank you for sharing your views @samatadas and @rajeevkapoor  😃 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all those who made it to the second list!! Well deserved!

A self-verified laconic sharp shooter!
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
riaa.ddas
@riaa.ddas  ·  29 karma

Still preparing..long way to complete!!! @samatadas !!! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rajeevkapoor
@rajeevkapoor  ·  0 karma

@samatadas  and @riaa.ddas Isn't a third list in the offing, perhaps? 

All the best. 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...