Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal | 2020-22

156 Posts  ·  5,576 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFM Bhopal 2020-22 and Get answers for all your queries related to IIFM Bhopal, IIFM Bhopal Cut Off, IIFM Placements, IIFM Average Package, IIFM Admission, IIFM bhopal Fees and Much More....  

Page 1 of 16

Prospective Batch 2021-23

For any queries related to IIFM admissions, placements, average package etc please refer to the following link:  

Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal | 2021-23 (pagalguy.com) 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ATTENTION ALL THE ASPIRANTS!! AGAR FOREST DEKHKAR YAHAN ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BARBAAD HOJAOGE AGAR ENVIRONMENT K LIYE ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BHI BARBAAD HOJAOGE AGAR CORPORATE JOB OR SUSTAINABILITY KE LIYE YAHAN ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BARBAAD HOJAOGE!! YAHAN YE LOG KUCH BHI PDHAAYEGE AUR TUMARA JEEVAN BARBAD KARDEGE KYUKI TUM KAHIN K NAHI REH JAOGE! NA TO TUMHE FORESTRY AYEGA, NA ENVIRONMENT KA PTA HOGA, NA HI FINANCE KA KCH SAMAJH AYEGA! SECOND YEAR ME BAS YAHI SAMAJH AYEGA KI TUM KAHIN K NAHI RAHE. BEWARE!!! DON'T BELIEVE THESE WORDS FROM BOOTLICKERS!!! TAKE DROP A YEAR THIS YEAR IF YOU CAN AFFORD AND GO FOR SOME OTHER INSTITUTE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOUR CAREER! IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LEARNING OR GETTING A JOB FROM HERE THEN IT'S FOR YOU!!

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Pgdfmiifm
@Pgdfmiifm  ·  1 karma

Lol! Bunch of Butthurts!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pgdfmiifm
@Pgdfmiifm  ·  1 karma

@Narender_IIFM You'll know your institute!! Very soon! Just like i did!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the placement report of IIFM. WITH 84.41 IN CAT SHOULD I APPLY?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Johnjerry
@Johnjerry  ·  4 karma

And will they open campus this year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Narender_IIFM
@Narender_IIFM  ·  1 karma

They are opening in a phased manner and you people will have full fledged campus experience.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, How can we edit the application form to update XAT score?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have caused an error in the application form regarding my graduation percentage, what can I do about it now?..please help...urgent

1 comment
Narender_IIFM
@Narender_IIFM  ·  1 karma

@Frnkstn Mail to admission@iifmbhopal.edu.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the XAT cutoff last year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all aspirants Risk hai......😂😂😂😂😂

2 comments
panda___a
@panda___a  ·  0 karma

risk as in?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pgdfmiifm
@Pgdfmiifm  ·  1 karma

@panda___a As in EVERYTHING!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All those aspirants who are planing to fill form of iifm think twice.

1.  all other MBA colleges have opened up but the campus  of iifm has not opened from last 1 year and it wont open next year also . you will be learning everything online which gives you 0 percent  learning. already batch  of 2019 ,2020 has suffered a lot and many students have withdrawn their admission. only 87 took admission where as their were 150 seats. companies are not even accepting students who have done mba online

2.here administration is typically like any government college ,they wont respond to your mails or will not even refund your money.

3. placement which is the most important part of anyones journey. The placement week is over and only 35 percent students got placed with the average package of 4.5 lacs .You can talk to anyone from 2019-20 batch and you will know the reality.

4. Think twice before taking admission into this college never think its an indian institute therefore it will offer you something great. its like a typical government college which will corporate with you till you give your fees.

1 comment
chandan199714
@chandan199714  ·  9 karma

Get your facts right before defaming the institute, the first point that you have mentioned states that all the MBA colleges are opened, can you name any 5 prominent MBA colleges that have opened in the month of NOV 20 or DEC 20?, many colleges are opening up in JAN 21 and so is IIFM, the first slot of students is scheduled to reach the campus on 16th of Jan, IIFM is one of the initial institutes to open the campus to students. 

Coming to your second point, all the extra charges that were taken by the institute have been successfully refunded to the students, I cannot remember any case where I wrote a mail to the PGP chairperson, Placement chairperson or even the Dean and it took more than 12 hours to get a reply from them, So frankly I don’t know what you are talking about.

Coming to your third point, where you have mentioned about the placements, this comment clearly shows your ignorance and lack of research at your end. All the sectoral MBA colleges have shifted their placement week to JAN or FEB, they did it because of bad market conditions and lack of offers, but we went ahead with it, just to start the process nothing else. So while other colleges have not even placed a single student, our placement cell has managed to place 35 of the students and that’s an achievement in my opinion. 

Regarding the admission issue, IIFM has strict rules and cannot accept students who don’t meet the minimum admission criteria, so we cannot simply admit anyone, like other private colleges do, in order to fill the seats. 

The institute is as empathetic towards it’s student as any other prominent institute. The fact that 18-20 batch was provided with necessary placement support even after 7-8 months of graduating is one such example which proves the fact.  

Chandan Kumar 

PFM 19-21

Like  ·  Reply  ·  5 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why iifm is currently not showing waitlist number in its result page?

2 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
dankfloyd
@dankfloyd  ·  2 karma

20 on the WL after third update

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Pdsen97
@Pdsen97  ·  12 karma

Thanks for the info !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Third list is out Congratulations to the selected ones

3 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Harshikapaliwal
@Harshikapaliwal  ·  0 karma

Last date of token amount? For third list?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lipakshi-29
@lipakshi-29  ·  1 karma

@Harshikapaliwal 15th july

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...