Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal | 2019-21

255 Posts  ·  338 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFM Bhopal 2019-21 and Get answers for all your queries related to IIFM Bhopal, IIFM Bhopal Cut Off, IIFM Placements, IIFM Average Package, IIFM Admission, IIFM bhopal Fees and Much More....

Page 1 of 26

Can a student with 75 percent in 12th and 80 percent in BSc get selected in IIFM. Does reputation of undergrad college matter? What is the most important thing ?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Ash.R
@Ash.R  ·  1 karma

Thanks so much. I thought no on e will reply. I'm taking a leap of faith and preparing for CAT just for this one college because I'm really passionate about environment.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ash.R
@Ash.R  ·  1 karma

Also how is the WAT conducted?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who had converted pgdsm in 3rd list are invited to join our unofficial pgdsm ... group. Message at- 9713728307 to join group.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The 3rd and final Waitlist is out now and you can check your status here: http://192.163.202.106/~iifmac/result/ Those who have converted and wish to join the WhatsApp group for quicker resolution of queries, please text any of the admins on WhatsApp with a screenshot clearly showing the conversion status. Admins: Rupendra Patel: 9713997741 Shardul Mandloi: 9977922700

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected in iifm On 24th what was the process we need to bring all the stuff and if I paid online total fee then also need to come on 24th Need to book tickets help me did not get mail yet Or is okay if delay bsc college starts from 1july I guess Thanks

1 like2 comments
Korea
@Korea  ·  4 karma

Orientation Program is Mandatory. If you do not report to campus on 24th June, your candidature will be cancelled.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sankalptiwari25
@sankalptiwari25  ·  1 karma

@Bharath081 How much percentile you got in CAT 2018 to be in IIFM ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied for withdrawal for like 20 days ago and also called them but am yet to receive the refund admins help me out here

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ultraking
@ultraking  ·  16 karma

@21avi do they give acknowledgement mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
21avi
@21avi  ·  8 karma

yup I received one saying your withdrawal req has been processed

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As per the placment report 

most of the students were placed into banking sector or micro-finance companies i.e no where related to forest and green managers ?

Only few were placed in MP state departments and NGOs for contract basics any highlights on this please. 

And more over most of same companies were coming to hire students past three years. No new companies to hire 

There is no WWF,UNDP,internationals companies and NGOs 

For Development sector almost 45%  environment managment 35% conservation and livelihood 20% batch size. 

Please comment on this students It will help a lot 

If I am wrong please comment. 

2 likes27 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 27
chi29
@chi29  ·  4 karma

I din kno, good for u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chi29
@chi29  ·  4 karma

N by the way, search naukri, theres nothing like a "green managers" make an informed decision

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GN WL 8 any chance in next waitlist

2 likes1 comment
abhinavanshu
@abhinavanshu  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, Those guys who had converted pgdsm course whether in 1st list/1st upgrade/2nd upgrade, join our unofficial pgdsm batch group. Whatsapp me - 9713728307.

2 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
chi29
@chi29  ·  4 karma

n then if u r sure, go for it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Ashutosh1294
@Ashutosh1294  ·  67 karma

@chi29 i will definitely, thankyou.☺

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gen WL - 5 after 2nd update.... Any chances in 3rd update??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone! If you've been selected in the PGDSM branch do join the .... group for PGDSM students! Link is- https://chat.........com/DcL9l9tEm0r1aXkhFBVLpN

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...