Indian colleges offering Executive MBA,accepting GMAT score with 3/4years work exp

5 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi all, I will be completing 3 years of work experience in Telecom Domain by May 2009. I am planning to write GMAT, not yet started studying, so by the time I take the exam it may be next year...where I may get 4 years experienced. Hence...
Page 1 of 1

The colleges mentioned cover your requirements.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All,
I am having 4 years of experience from Infosys.Worked as SAP Security Consultant.
Due to some reasons I have to leave my job.Now I want to do Executive MBA.

Please suggest Indian Colleges which offer Executive MBA with 4 yrs of exp especially in North India.
Is GMAT is compulsory for Executive MBA?If so,please guide as how to prepare for GMAT?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I will be completing 3 years of work experience in Telecom Domain by May 2009. I am planning to write GMAT, not yet started studying, so by the time I take the exam it may be next year...where I may get 4 years experienced.

Hence I need Indian colleges offering Executie MBA which accept GMAT score and 3/4 yrs experience.

Also is there a field "Telecom" even for MBA?.... as If possible I want to pursue MBA in Telecom domain

Thanks!

Puys
I fully recognize the enthu and anxiety that one has reg GMAT Prep and B-School choices. That being said, I would also request you to look at the existing threads on the forum before getting excited and starting a new thread.

Aegis is the captive unit of Essar to the best of my knowledge. For an MBA, you should be looking at major streams like Strategy, Marketing, Finance etc. The whole point is to broaden your scope of knowledge and skills. If you are interested in Telecom specifically, then you should focus on getting the technical part of it through programs like PGSEM by IIM-B or other universities in US (via GRE of course)

For generic MBA

a) ISB.
b) Great Lakes.
c) SP Jain GMBA.
d) IBS Hyd.

For telecom

a) SITM 2 yrs.
b) Aegis in Mumbai offers 1 year course in telecom management.
c) AMITY 2 yrs.

Hope thats suffice.

What would you trade "this moment" for?

Hi all,

I will be completing 3 years of work experience in Telecom Domain by May 2009. I am planning to write GMAT, not yet started studying, so by the time I take the exam it may be next year...where I may get 4 years experienced.

Hence I need Indian colleges offering Executie MBA which accept GMAT score and 3/4 yrs experience.

Also is there a field "Telecom" even for MBA?.... as If possible I want to pursue MBA in Telecom domain

Thanks!