"Indian bank" allotted candidates in ibps po2

64 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Lets discuss about the further proceedings ... Anyone knw abt Indian bank work culture,salary details ,Hr policies etc ???
Page 1 of 7

hello all, i have been allotted to INDIAN BANK for the post of Agricultural field officer scale-I but they are rejecting me in arbitrary manner, i have intimated about this matter to IBPS by sending a mail to @ibps> the directer of IBPS replied me as "IBPS has no role here, contact allottee bank only" again and again without even reading my mail i think, INDIAN BANK HRM told me "we have already finalise the list go and ask IBPS", and Deputy General Manager advised me to ask another option from IBPS, BUT IBPS told the same again and again, fellas please guide me in this regard, do you want to read the whole story i will post it in my next feed, did IBPS give me second chance in this regard, or what else i do? please kindly help me

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@compt said:
ye thread bhi chalao yaar...
aapko kaha to fb join karlo waha 80 se upar members hai .... yaha to koi hai bhi nahi ... http://www.facebook.com/groups/167678183385632/
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ye thread bhi chalao yaar...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

koi news....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Am From Tirupur(Tamil Nadu)
BoB and Canara Bank have started the process(visit their website for details)
keep visiting the Indian bank website.Something might turn up.
I feel,anyway the bank will intimate us through email/post and give us ample time to proceed.
Also we(those alloted to Indian Bank)may expect the same kind of process happenning in other banks.
Be Ready!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ak_agarwal congrats buddy.. nocall/offer letter yet..
where are you from????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,anybody got any call/offer letter/joining intimation from indian bank
I got alloted in indian bank,gen category

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@babu2234 said:
guys you are not following a proper network pls call me 09177502422we can maintain our network through the mobile phonesby the way my name is naresh from andhrapradesh call me as soon as you see messagebye
what kind of proper network Mr. Naresh i dont use multimedia handset so how do u suggest to stay in a network ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys you are not following a proper network pls call me 09177502422
we can maintain our network through the mobile phones
by the way my name is naresh from andhrapradesh call me as soon as you see message
bye

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...