India....My India:)

12 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Alrite. Solve this. Quick. By a squeamish whisper of its name, it evokes pride, anguish, pity, nostalgia, patriotism bordering on jingoism, perhaps a plethora of such emotions all at once, depending on which side of the Atlantic you hail from. A l...
Page 1 of 2

Also these brands are giving the customers wht they want .. if bata and bru can do tht good for them ... basically the custmoers need shud be satisfied

Nirav. thts precisely the point i am trying to make. its about creating Brand India. Because, essentially that is where the moolah is. The Big Moolah. and it is a matter of time, bfor the benefits of it trickle down the lower sections of the society.Dont we all agree that sony charges a premium, you have to look at the bulging profit ratios of brands like Louis Vuitton, Daimler Chrysler and the like.

India was always shining and it will continue to shine.

A person who cant respect his mother is not capable of respecting even himself.

first things first. the fact that i am writing on india...on these terms ..shud tell you..am proud to be an indian..as proud as anybody....its abt the system...and its a cry to set things right. cynicism is not going to take us anywhere.:)

and as for your statement about india shinin, I wish it was trueyou just need to spend rewind your mind a few months back...and things like the mumbai blasts, the gujrat bigotry, indeed the telgi scam will come to your mind.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Thanx for all the comments...Gud. Bad and Indifferent:)
Keeps me goin. Yogesh Parmar

😃 😃 Good Yogesh, U have the right spirit!!! Junta, he writes quite a lot... no Cntrl C & Cntrl V thing, he has posted quite a few things like this.. Read on... 😃 😃

One thing, Yogesh, pls use different paras, easier on the eyes.... 😃 😃

Simbaaaaa

Smith :dont believe you have written it yourself
I take that as a compliment!

Muks: westerners who have so much money only because they looted us fr centuries.otherwise it would be the reverse.

Be that as it may, but thats the current state of affairs.

Jeyavar: i ve already written abt My MBA..its posted on this forum as well:)

Thanx for all the comments...Gud. Bad and Indifferent:)

Keeps me goin.

Cheers
God Bless
Yogesh Parmar

phew.. is it patriotism or jingoism?

Sounds good, ur a good writer ...

Contribute about India...MY India and MBA...My MBA also ...

great writing...
okish contents...
wud make excellent RC material

uff,
had seen such stuff time and again. if u r really doing anything, then gr8 and my best wishes. but if this is a copy-paste, then think bfore u post. do ya think that poor don't exist in US. or that corruption is not there or their politicians r angels . look it is a worldwide phenomina and not something specific to us. i am not proud of such things,but am of our country. internationally accepted norms of $2 per day?????
b***s**t. these norms r created by westerners who have so much money only because they looted us fr centuries.otherwise it would be the reverse.

anyway, if u had a plan, then plz go to the community service thread and tell.we all will be too happy to join u in it.

first i dunno why have u posted this on a forum like this
but anyways my take on the issue

1) if u see starbucks and nike adidas to be bad ...
they too provide some employment in the country... they are aspirational brands which are models for indians to catch up with .. see cafe coffee day and barista are sole ly indian outlets

Also these brands are giving the customers wht they want .. if bata and bru can do tht good for them ... basically the custmoers need shud be satisfied

2) super speciality hospitals are for those who can afford it ... and they r paying from their own pocket .. no one is taking money from the woman on the streets as u said the one who doesnt have basic sanitation facilities.

3) India is a country of 1 billion ppl and as a matter of fact atleast for the middle class it was if not shining it was definitely better than what it was 10 yrs ago.

4) If u want to take some action
Plz do so and i wish u all the very best for such noble endeveours

but do not criticise and be a arm chair commentator

guess what....the reason for what ever evils r there in India today ...

ppl without selfrespect, self esteem, ppl who look at the world through othres' eyes,

the ppl who dont mind to spit on the road in India, but they hesitate to spit even in a spitoon if they go to so called developed nations.

ppl who respect other religions , still forget to respect their own religion..

wake up buddy, dont look at the world through american standards, look at it from your own eyes..
dont u think corruption is there in western countries ?? where z the worlds biggest mafia thriving?
dont u think poverty is there in west? do you ever thought wat these western nations r doing? they cater to the needs of 2% of the population who r rich. Have you ever thought abt the ppl who work as labourers in the so called great " Walmart" ..they are all illegal immigrants made to work for wages which r not allowed accordnig to law.
And you talk abt violence..... countries which kill other countries by naming them rogue nations, countries which njoy being a facilitator after creating a rift between two neighbours,

have you ever asked yourself....Hiroshima was necessary to check Japanese aggression...but why was Nagasaki bombing required??????

why do u compare eveils in India with good things in the west? why dont u compare eveil in India with evils in West???

comeout of false media reports and learn to look at things from your own eyes....

India was always shining and it will continue to shine.

A person who cant respect his mother is not capable of respecting even himself.

cheers.....

hey guy next door.... nice article ...very well written although i doubt how this article would fit into the PG and dont believe you have written it yourself... if you have great writing buddy!!!