increasing seats in educ. institutions

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
as we all know the govt. is going to implement the 27% reservation for OBCs from 2007 academic session how is the govt. planning to increase the seats (which they have promised 2 do)in the IITs , IIMs and central universites like DU in just one ye...
Page 1 of 1

infact you would be surprised to know that there are students who dont want IIMs to increase seats or start new IIMs becoz it will dilute the IIM brand.

i have written about it here
http://lifeatmdigurgaon.blogspot.com/2006/06/iim-ahmedabad-or-iimahmedabad.html

sahnikraj3 Says
as we all know the govt. is going to implement the 27% reservation for OBCs from 2007 academic session how is the govt. planning to increase the seats (which they have promised 2 do)in the IITs , IIMs and central universites like DU in just one year?is this possible with the lack of infrastructure and faculty?and what if the govt. fails to increase the requird no of seats by next year , are they gonna postpone the implementation of the reservation?the govt has just promised an increment of required no of seats but hasnt explained exactly how it is gonna do it. what do u have to say about all this?what are ur views?how do u thik the govt is gonna do this job in 1 yr???plz do share ur views on this critical topic.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Friend there are already so many threads running on reservation.You could use the search option to post on those thread. You can raise your voice there.Do read the newbie's thread and the basic rules thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/quotas-to-increase-at-the-iits-iims-25014735

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

as we all know the govt. is going to implement the 27% reservation for OBCs from 2007 academic session how is the govt. planning to increase the seats (which they have promised 2 do)in the IITs , IIMs and central universites like DU in just one year?is this possible with the lack of infrastructure and faculty?and what if the govt. fails to increase the requird no of seats by next year , are they gonna postpone the implementation of the reservation?the govt has just promised an increment of required no of seats but hasnt explained exactly how it is gonna do it. what do u have to say about all this?what are ur views?how do u thik the govt is gonna do this job in 1 yr???plz do share ur views on this critical topic.