Incorrect Questions\Incorrect Options in JMET,FMS,IIFT etc.

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
In the light of glaring mistakes in JMET 2010,IIFT 2009,FMS 2009 question papers I am starting this new thread for discussions related to :- 1.What is usually done by the institutes when incorrect questions are present in the question paper?...
Page 1 of 1

From the experience this year, in JMET,SNAP,IIFT people who attempted the wrong questions got full marks for that question.
This is likely to repeat for FMS.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i was going through previous year FMS paper and to my surprise there was many questions with incorrect options(approx 5-7) 😞
was any clarification given by FMS after the exam??
i am still in confusion what to do with these type of questions in FMS 2010...i mean should i left it unattempted or choose the most closest answer(well..something like that) ??

seniors plzz help 😃

No..100 Piper is better  !

For starters I know that the wrong question in CAT 2008 was declared invalid.In 2007 too there was a wrong question in DI.Therefore, normalization of scores was done in the following manner the student scoring 48 marks out of 96 wa normalized to 50 marks out of 100.
However do not know whether this was done for all candidates or only for candidates having attempted that question.

I am looking forward to inputs from puys.:

In the light of glaring mistakes in JMET 2010,IIFT 2009,FMS 2009 question papers I am starting this new thread for discussions related to :-

1.What is usually done by the institutes when incorrect questions are present in the question paper?(on occasions 8-10 questions have been wrong)
2.What should be done by the student taking the paper?

Kindly quote the exam concerned alongwith the year.