In Academic Transcript for one of the subject in place of marks, AUDIT is printed. I am plaining to do MS

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group

My University awards b.tech degree if out of total 214 credits points candidate have earned atleast 200 credit points.I have earned 210 credits out of 214 , and since to complete the Degree 200 credit is required so i skipped one of the subject (E-Commerce ERP) in B.Tech.i have got my provisional degree which does not mention any thing about this skipped subject, but it is there in my transcripts and "AUDIT" is written in place of marks for this subject,Now i am wondering how much it will effect my MS Dream

Page 1 of 1

My University awards b.tech degree if out of total 214 credits points candidate have earned atleast 200 credit points.I have earned 210 credits out of 214 , and since to complete the Degree 200 credit is required so i skipped one of the subject (E-Commerce ERP) in B.Tech.i have got my provisional degree which does not mention any thing about this skipped subject, but it is there in my transcripts and "AUDIT" is written in place of marks for this subject,Now i am wondering how much it will effect my MS Dream

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...