IMT Nagpur/Hyderabad/Dubai GD-PI Call Getters

334 Posts  ·  774 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, All those who are done with their IMT N/H/D GD/PI process,can share their experiences on this thread..Please follow the below given format.... Date- Center- Slot- Cat percentile- XII marks- X marks- work ex- ext...
Page 1 of 34

I had given interview for IMT Dubai,Hyderabad and Nagpure together with cmat score -78.28 and 3yrs work exp. I was offered IMT Dubai and no status for the other two colleges. Are there chances that i will atleast get into wait list for other two clgs and later convert it ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, i am going to share my personal experience in IMT Dubai for DCP program.

As a student of the Pgdm Dcp program here i havent regretted my decision

Before joining this course i had my reservations about joining the dcp program. The fees is higher which meant there were questions about the ROI. I wasnt sure if it was worth the extra expense.

Now however i can safely look back and say that i dont have any regrets about joining dcp.

There are pros to the program and of course there are cons as well. Here are some of my personal opinions about it:

The faculty were all pretty great. We had a lot of faculty from different countries and this brought a wider perspective to some of the classes. I, personally loved the classes (well most of them atleast) and fell in love with some of the subjects just because of the way in which they were taught to us.

Campus life is awesome, we loved the infrastructure of campus. I personally loved the Onam celebrations (although i might be biased about that considering that im a keralite).

Student activities got a huge boost this year. Previously the program only had a few clubs and committees but this year the number has expanded to almost the same as that of the Ghaziabad campus. If things continue in this vein, the future does look bright.

There are certain issues regarding internships though as the internship hiring seasons in India and dubai are at different times of the year which can cause some confusion and delays but our placecom did its best and i personally have no complaints with regards to this particular issue.

On a whole i felt that my year in dubai was quite productive. The dcp program has shown itself to be a good program for anyone looking to add that extra exposure to their mba course provided they can afford it. It is better join the college like IMI whch have the same fees. I recommend you to join DCP program if you have chance to get it. Dear, don't miss this golden opportunity.

IMT Dubai
10 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates on IMT Nagpur and hyd interview process

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff for IMT nagpur & hyderabad from CMAT this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

‼NEXUS IS COMING TO YOUR CITY ‼

NEXUS, the one stop guide after entrances to a B-School, will be an interactive session comprising of students from IMI, New Delhi and aspirants from various backgrounds wishing to pursue management education. The aim of the event is to address all management related queries and to give the participants an overview of the life in a B-school and the impact it has on the individual’s post-graduation.

• • • • • • • • • • •

Date: 12th January, 2020

Venue: The Crown Hotel, Plot No. 8-3-940/1, ASR Enclave, Yellareddy Guda, Ameerpet, cross Roads, old, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016

Time: 10 AM Onwards

• • • • • • • • • • •

FREE ENTRY TO EVERYONE!

You get Goodies, Snacks, an expansive guide on Finance, Marketing, Economics, Strategy, Analytics, HRM and Operations!

GET AN EDGE OVER THE COMPETITION WITH NEXUS.

REGISTER NOW!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iYex-aLtbyAAX_4qoMuVsn7tr-Oz6EMn1O5hY4M8riQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

For queries, contact

Praveen Antony

+91 9176832050

Sharanya Viswanathan

+91 9986903333

Or email us at, nexus@imi.edu

Post 64832637539055
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Suggest please.....

1- IMT NAGPUR PGDM CORE

2- Wellingkar Mumbai PGDM CORE

Please state your reason too.

Please vote too for this to help me out choosing between these two options.

IMT NAGPUR PGDM CORE
Wellingkar Mumbai PGDM CORE
Both are equal but ROI IMT NAGPUR KA SAHI H.
Both are equal but ROI Wellingkar Mumbai KA SAHI H.
66 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hello MBA Aspirants!
I have started a channel to help Aspirants for GD/PI & career growth.
Subscribe Link: https://youtu.be/r-mJFrxCcbM
I have covered real brands & Live campaigns which books won't provide.

Note to admin: Please DM me if you find it unwanted. I will remove it ASAP. In case you find it useful, do re-post it.

Video Thumbnail44032345258248
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

'' TUM MUJHE SIGN DO , MAIN TUMHE GDPI MARKS KI TRANSPERANCY DUGA''

BE IT IIM , SPJAIN , MDI OR IMT , WE WANT TO KNOW OUR INTERVIEW MARKS , AGAR EK SAAL PDKE CAT ME % LASKTE HAI TO INTERVIEW KE MARKS JANA HUMARA RIGHT HAI

'' YE NAYA INDIA HAI , ADMISSION LEGA BHI AUR INTERVIEW MARKS JANEGA BHI ''

http://chng.it/f8FjnHpRbh 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

'' TUM MUJHE SIGN DO , MAIN TUMHE GDPI MARKS KI TRANSPERANCY DUGA''

BE IT IIM , SPJAIN , MDI OR IMT , WE WANT TO KNOW OUR INTERVIEW MARKS , AGAR EK SAAL PDKE CAT ME % LASKTE HAI TO INTERVIEW KE MARKS JANA HUMARA RIGHT HAI

'' YE NAYA INDIA HAI , ADMISSION LEGA BHI AUR INTERVIEW MARKS JANEGA BHI ''

http://chng.it/f8FjnHpRbh 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...