If u have any queries regarding IMT-Nagpur,shoot them here, Will try my best to answer them satisfactorily.
what is the last date to apply...........
I am Prashanth V, a first year student of IMT-Nagpur.
Regarding the query on PGDM(Full Time), it gives you the oppurtunity to choose any specialization like marketing, operations, finance, HR, IT in the 2nd year. If you choose Finance, it is certain that you will specialize in finance whereas full time offers you the luxury to choose marketing as well as operations.
So, keep your first choice as full time and second as finance.
Hope I have answered your question.
i need help.. Plz reply as soon as possible
I'm applying for IMT-Nagpur..
I'm filling its form online..
I want to know what is PGDM(Fulltime)?????
Is it a dual specialization course or what???
I want to apply for finance....
This is what is written
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - Full Time).
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - Finance).
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - IT).
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - HR).
Over With CAT Saysyes it is refundable as per AICTE norms... i.e. rs 1000/- will be deducted and rest would be refunded
hey i have heard dat if u apply for refund before 30th april only den rs 1000 will be deducted otherwise wats the scene if i apply for refund after dat:lookround:
hw much will be deducted?? pls seniors throw some light??
Hey guyz congratz to all those who have converted IMT(N).
I have been selected for the PGDM(HR) and I have some reservations about joining the course. I thought you guyz could guide me thru.
1. What is the exact difference between PGDM(HR) and PGDM(FT)??
2. It has also been stated in my offer letter that I could do dual specialization in HR and Marketing etc, then what will that be intimated in my certificate, whether I have done dual specialization or will it be like PGDM(HR)??
3. Whether HR subjects will be given more importance over marketing??
4. Can I sit for Marketing profiles in companies with a PGDM(HR)??
The reason I have apprehension over joining IMT(N) is that I have already converted Amrita School Of Business and I want to do Marketing.
is fees at imt nagpur is refundable na???
yes it is refundable as per AICTE norms... i.e. rs 1000/- will be deducted and rest would be refunded
manishh0509 Saysi also got selected for pgdm(hr)...i m not sure whether to join or not...as i hv also got call from imdr pune pgdm(finance)...plz help...thanks in advance
U r talking abt 2 diff streams. it will definitely depend on what field u want to get in..hr or fin?