IMT Nagpur 2012-14 Queries & Related discussions

2,254 Posts  ·  499 Users
About this group
Hey Guys, This is the official thread for all queries, doubts, questions and clarifications regarding Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur for the academic session 2012-14.
Page 1 of 226

I am going to take admission in IMT Nagpur. I am a passout from St. Xavier's College Kolkata. Is there any surity ,that i will be placed,at the end of my PGDM Programme in any good company?Please help me out...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL Sir,please close this Thread......as this thread is for 2012 Admissions which r closed now and for 2013 there is already another thread.....Thanks..
Trying Hard To Bring my Lyf Back on Track !!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fir waha copy paste?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@asiyeh said:
hey friends, while filling up the admission form for IMT, We are req to mention our roll no-CAT/XAT/CMAT 2013..i have appeared for cmat sept 2012..and will be re-appearing in feb..roll numbers of both CMATs are diff..which one should i give? and does it mean IMT will admit students appearing for CMAT Feb 2013?
Go 2 d above link...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey friends, while filling up the admission form for IMT, We are req to mention our roll no-CAT/XAT/CMAT 2013..i have appeared for cmat sept 2012..and will be re-appearing in feb..roll numbers of both CMATs are diff..which one should i give? and does it mean IMT will admit students appearing for CMAT Feb 2013?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kritigup Yeah u shud sure go for the form and If ur CAT is decent enuf, u wud get a call.

This is the wrong thread, I accidently read ur query so answered it. the correct thread for this years admission is: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-imt-nagpur-2013-15-queries-and-related-discussion-cat-xat-gmat-cmat-25087771/3608326
IMTian for Life.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone know the procedure to apply to IMT nagpur through GMAT?

Do I need to submit my gmat score report? Also does anyone know GMAT cutoff?

I googled a lot fro IMT, Nagpur average package..couldnot find exact statistics for 2012 placements. Does anyone know about it? any help will be appreciated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am Bhushan Rasam. I had been shortlisted for IMT PGDM course in marketing at Nagpur. I got the convert letter on 9 May 2012. But due to some unavoidable problems I couldn't take admission at that point of time. Please tell me if the seat for the same is still vacant, I'll like to enroll to your course at IMT nagpur campus. Please Help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ruchiras Says
Received the refund cheque yesterday!!!

good congrats mate .

m still waiting . Hey did they send DD via courier or speed post ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...