IMT Hyderabad Official Admissions Thread

537 Posts  ·  274 Users
About this group
Dear IMT Hyderabad Aspirants, We are starting this thread to answer your queries relating to IMT Hyderabad. Interviews for the founding batch of IMT Hyderabad are already done and we will be declaring the admissions results soon! You ca...
Page 1 of 54

Hi guys,

The thread for IMT Hyderabad admisison discussions 2018-20 onwards has been started here:  

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-2020-imt-hyderabad-admission-query-related-discussion-5728609139425280

Please ask your queries on that thread. 

Closing this thread.  

Regards, Divyang
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

cmat 80%ile any chances for imt

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sushant158
@sushant158  ·  6 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akratibhargava
@akratibhargava  ·  4 karma

@sushant158 then?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I got the admission letter for IMT Hyderabad for pgdm (marketing) bt want to go to IMT nagpur as it is good in comparison to Hyderabad campus so are there any chances to get selected in the second list

Hey guys needed some help, hope u guys give me some advice. m 24yrs old n wil b completing my Mcom in 2016. I have got admission in IMT hyderabad. Wanted an advice that is doing MBA from IMT hyderabad a good choice or doing a job will b a good choice. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank You.

1 like2 comments
iknoxforu
@iknoxforu  ·  0 karma

Imt Hyderabad is a decent college...if you have a decent high payee job then you can skip else its a good option

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanketshinde597
@sanketshinde597  ·  0 karma

@iknoxforu But is it a good col for fresher. what is d package given to freshers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Visited IMT H campus yesterday, campus is nice hostel have single person per room criteria no air conditioner however u can setup your own cooler and rooms were a little naturally cool, a little far from city but manageable close to Rajeev Gandhi airport , could not interact with students as no one was there , met a guy who was there all the way from Delhi to visit the campus 😀 staff was nice and friendly, class rooms are superb with air conditioners projectors , have a big cafe , gym , library closes at 9 pm however u can issue books , laundry man comes two days a week and it's separately charged. Hyderabad: speaking about the city it was my first trip to south , city has all the basic things u look for in a metro hard rock cafe star bucks etc secundera bad is the place u wanna look for ur biryani cravings Paradise hotel in particular which has been graced by the likes of sachin and shoib akhtar. City is very crowded with potential killers behind the wheels but overall I can survive two years comfortably

5 likes

how about the crowd of IMT Hyderabad is it worth travelling from north all the way to IMT for quality education and happening crowd  ? any one plz help

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
nitish1303
@nitish1303  ·  0 karma

I guess i'll be joining. It's worth.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amanschwartz
@amanschwartz  ·  2 karma

@nitish1303 u r going for which course and do u find 12 lakhs are worth for IMT Hyderabad

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

i wish to do in HR.how is it in IMT-hyderabad?

1 like

Why don't IMT Hyderabad refund the money when a student withdraws admission? Is it at all AICTE accredited or its fake?

mimiroy
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
riteshraman
@riteshraman  ·  0 karma

They don't refund the fee if I withdraw my admission?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ninee
@Ninee  ·  0 karma

You can discuss with the management.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

what all technical questions were asked for  EC specialization ?

when will the result of imt hyderabad be declared for 2015-2017 batch ?