IMT Ghaziabad...who"s in who's not?

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hey imt's result is out....i m in the waiting list....i m confused r they putting evryone in the waiting list who hasnt been shortlisted....coz i chckd da results of many either they are selected or they r in the waitin list of the main campus.......
Page 1 of 1
hey imt's result is out....i m in the waiting list....i m confused r they putting evryone in the waiting list who hasnt been shortlisted....coz i chckd da results of many either they are selected or they r in the waitin list of the main campus....

nikhil jain
cat score-98.97%ile
quant-99.85%ile
di & lr-95.86%ile
verbal-84.97%ile

Agreed!!! everyone seems to be either selected or in waitlist... Could anyone come ahead to confirm a reject? It will really be appreciated.

It will be very useful for ppl in waitlist who r counting on IMT's waitlist movement.

Otherwise this question remains unanswered till IMT puts an end to it.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey imt's result is out....i m in the waiting list....i m confused r they putting evryone in the waiting list who hasnt been shortlisted....coz i chckd da results of many either they are selected or they r in the waitin list of the main campus....

nikhil jain
cat score-98.97%ile
quant-99.85%ile
di & lr-95.86%ile
verbal-84.97%ile

u seem to b new to PG!! neway, plz avoid strting new thread!! for furthering this discussion u can follow this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/38815-2009-2011-imt-ghaziabad-final-44.html#post1478398
ur queries hav been already answered on this thread!! 😃

nikhil jain
cat score-98.97%ile
quant-99.85%ile
di & lr-95.86%ile
verbal-84.97%ile