IMT GHAZIABAD New Batch (CLASS of 2012-2014)

213 Posts  ·  64 Users
About this group
Hi, This thread is for all those people who are serious contenders and who have decided to join IMTG this year. Here we can know our future batchmates, discuss future prospects, know which place each one belongs to etc. This will help all o...
Page 1 of 22
IMT Ghaziabad (2013-15)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks.. but i think earlier there was a prospectus as well on the website that could be downloaded.. had anybody downloaded it earlier?? please share..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kumsne19 Says
hi.. can someone please let me know from where i can download the IMT PGDM program prospectus/brochure.. its needed urgently.. pls help!

go to this site:
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
click on mandatory disclosure
Inspirational Quotes are Lame :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.. can someone please let me know from where i can download the IMT PGDM program prospectus/brochure.. its needed urgently.. pls help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

About the genuine windows thingy.. No rule in IMT that asks you to use genuine OS.. Thats what i heard from the seniors..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Muniskas Says
3 more weeks to go and still so much to do !

So much to do???
and what is keeping you thata busy?? I am like hell bored...
Got serously nothing to do...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys its 28th today... 3 more weeks to go...
and what about pre foundation thing, I expect some kinda mail stating more details for the same anytym very soon... :)

3 more weeks to go and still so much to do !
PGDM (Marketing) 2012-2014 | IMT Ghaziabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys its 28th today... 3 more weeks to go...
and what about pre foundation thing, I expect some kinda mail stating more details for the same anytym very soon... 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From the facebook page !

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/354737231234779/doc/383800958328406/
Please take note of the following information regarding the First Year Hostel Allocations:

1. The Boys A/C Hostel for the First Year Students is located at the CDL campus, which is approximately 3.2 Kms. away from the IMT-Ghaziabad campus.
2. No A/C Hostel options are available for girls.
3. All academic and related activities will take place at the IMT Ghaziabad campus only.
4. Only double occupancy rooms will be allotted to the first years on twin sharing basis.
5. Final allotment of rooms for the First Year Students will start in the third week of June. Hence, the first year students are required to check this space regularly for updates on the same.
6. In case First Year Students need anyone of the followings, then mail a request letter (including IMT Application/Registration number and your present contact details) to imtg.sac@gmail.com and cc: skgoyal@imt.edu, Himanshu.imt.1989@gmail.com, dheeraj.goyal03@gmail.com with respective subjects:
An accommodation before June 19, 2012; subject: Advance hostel accommodation, Batch 2012-14.
An A/C accommodation for 2012-2013; subject: A/C hostel accommodation, Batch 2012-14.
7. In every case, the room will be allocated on a permanent basis including the advance process.
No requests for change in rooms will be entertained.

Regards,
Hostel Secretary,
Student Affairs and Welfare Council,
IMT Ghaziabad

PGDM (Marketing) 2012-2014 | IMT Ghaziabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi puys..
i'm in for FT..
from hydbad..
after al d heated up discusions i get to see d last post of high priorty for nw 😛 parents ko acco n stuf for a day or two?? any info abt dat??

I think that none of us are in a position to furnish exact details that you require but I suggest that you join FB froup of IMT converts and ask these queries to seniors. They definitely would be able to help you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...