IMT Ghaziabad Final Converts (2011-13)

2,733 Posts  ·  597 Users
About this group
The final results are out. please check your results at:- IMT Admissions 2011 All the best. Welcome to IMT ghaziabad :: :
Page 1 of 274
jade19 Says
Guys, can anybody tell when can we expect the final offer letters? Has anyone got it already?

You will get your final admission letter before you join. Don't worry. Can't comment by which date.

mhmal Says
Hello seniors, I would like to know when I should apply for a loan. Should I apply now or after classes start?

You can apply for loan after classes start as you have already deposited the first installment and next installment is due in Oct only. Also, IMT has a tie-up bank for education loan, so the process will be simpler. The bank would visit the campus once classes start.

MOD NOTE : we have had many unusual behavior reports on this thread.
We are closing this thread and if you have any queries, then ask the respective puys.
there is no use in telling you the same thing over and over again.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello seniors, I would like to know when I should apply for a loan. Should I apply now or after classes start?

Guys, can anybody tell when can we expect the final offer letters? Has anyone got it already?

First of all you were selected for the IMT-DCP, and this thread is for IMT Ghaziabad PGDM program, so you have no stake in this thread.

well,the thread is titled IMT GHAZIABAD FINAL CONVERTS .it's not mentioned anywhere that it's only for regular PGDM and not PGDM-DCP(which is a course offered by IMT G ).anyways this is what i had thought as technically,DCP students are a part of IMT G. anyways,i haven't made the 1st payment and hence i am no longer a stakeholder and won't bother posting here again.ATB to everyone joining this year and a heartfelt thank you to seniors for all their assistance even in the face of unwarranted criticism.
ATB ,everybody
I drink so that i can talk to assholes, this includes me. Dream Team 13, MMDT 12&11
Bharath Raman Says
I have lied nowhere. Read the post more carefully.

Well, I did read it carefully but I still can't understand how can you mean that you are not selected/are waitlisted when you say:

I converted my call on 16th may.....
That was the date initally mentioned for first waitlist movement in IMT website.....

If you have anything to say, please PM me.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-35.html#post2761163
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-32.html#post2757809
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-31.html#post2757657

These are your three posts, in which you are claiming that you have been selected for DCP. Now, I do not now whether you are lying here or there.

I have lied nowhere. Read the post more carefully.
1. Thanks for spending time investigating about me.

2. By your logic ppl who are waitlisted or moved into waitlist on a later date are also 'Non-stakeholders'. But, you (or the students) have entertained them in previous posts.

3. I donno what you mean by insights?

4. Thanks again for the ultimatum. Please do the whatever that pleases you .

5. The conversation has been over a long time back. Would like to remind you that you are the one who is dragging it still.

6. "Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it." I am not a spammer.

7. The following message in the official IMT website,
" Dear Candidate,
You have not been selected in the second list for any campuses. you have to wait until further notice on the admissions page."

doesn't say anything about DCP. Furthermore it asks me to wait until further notice.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-35.html#post2761163
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-32.html#post2757809
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65119-2011-13-imt-ghaziabad-dual-31.html#post2757657

These are your three posts, in which you are claiming that you have been selected for DCP. Now, I do not now whether you are lying here or there.

I have sent out a mail to IMT regarding withdrawal of admission, is that enough? or should I send a letter through post for the same? If so, is there any format mentioned by IMT? I have not received any confirmation mail regarding cancellation of my admission and refund of fee..

Akshay Bhambure
X: 83.33
XII: 81.50
Grad: BE (Mech Engg) - Mumbai University
Work Ex: 23 months (Mfg Industry)
CAT: 96.46

Can anyone of the seniors help me on what stuff shud i carry from mumbai at time of joining and what all.stuff can u get in ghaziabad(pillows,bedshets etc.)

Also a query fo other converts from Mumbai, how are u guys travelling ? I cud do with some company for.the journey.

hi i am from mumbai and wud surely like to travel togethr
just PM the detail
First of all you were selected for the IMT-DCP, and this thread is for IMT Ghaziabad PGDM program, so you have no stake in this thread.
Secondly, you are not even joining DCP course, so your stake is even further diluted (if u think u had any).
Thirdly, none of your posts in this thread, were insightful, constructive. You have been criticizing anyone and everyone on this thread.

Still if you think I might have missed your "insights" or where you have stated that you are a stakeholder, please highlight those posts.

This is your last opportunity to say something worthwhile, or am afraid I need to contact the mods again, to prevent you from spamming this thread again.

1. Thanks for spending time investigating about me.

2. By your logic ppl who are waitlisted or moved into waitlist on a later date are also 'Non-stakeholders'. But, you (or the students) have entertained them in previous posts.

3. I donno what you mean by insights?

4. Thanks again for the ultimatum. Please do the whatever that pleases you .

5. The conversation has been over a long time back. Would like to remind you that you are the one who is dragging it still.

6. "Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it." I am not a spammer.

7. The following message in the official IMT website,
" Dear Candidate,
You have not been selected in the second list for any campuses. you have to wait until further notice on the admissions page."

doesn't say anything about DCP. Furthermore it asks me to wait until further notice.