IMT Ghaziabad Batch of 2009-2011

1,079 Posts  ·  183 Users
About this group
Hi everyone! Congrats to the ones who made it to one of the top B-Schools in the country! I welcome you to start discussing how things go from here. Let's introduce ourselves to each other. To start, you can put up a brief snapshot of yo...
Page 1 of 108

Hi,

Please wait for the formal season to begin for IMT G. A new thread shall be started

Regards,
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

what was the cutoff for nagpur campus last year!!

chandangupta Says
hello sir,i m chandan Gupta.i hav appeared cat `09 it was not that much good but i m anticipating 4 a respectful score.i want to know do my privious marks i mean to say from 10th to 13th it matters to aplly for IMTG.and at how much %tyl IMTG may call me for GDPI.if it accepts MAT score card then plz tell me abt that.

dear chandan, first of all please post the question in a relevant thread.. as it has better chance of geeting answered.

Now..as per our question :
1. Cutoff Percentile >95 %le as per last year
2. Profile do make a difference every where
3. IMT Gzb only accepts CAT and no other score

i hope i solved ur probs

hello sir,i m chandan Gupta.i hav appeared cat `09 it was not that much good but i m anticipating 4 a respectful score.i want to know do my privious marks i mean to say from 10th to 13th it matters to aplly for IMTG.and at how much %tyl IMTG may call me for GDPI.if it accepts MAT score card then plz tell me abt that.

hi,i am an mba aspirant for 2010-2012 batch in imt..unfortunately my work experience of 43 months is not showing up on my submitted form.Please help what should i do now..can any please give me contact number of some1 from the admissions team.
Please help me.

Kartik

Regards Kartik
MANISH.MANU6649 Says
I am confused abt buying imt form.I have a job of rs 5lacs/annum and this is my 1st attempt in cat with 0 work ex.(my joining for the company will be in june 2010).So what you ppl think is it a good idea to go to imt?(i have seen plcament record there and avg package is abt just 8-9 lacs)

Not the right thread to open mate. Post your queries here

I am confused abt buying imt form.I have a job of rs 5lacs/annum and this is my 1st attempt in cat with 0 work ex.(my joining for the company will be in june 2010).So what you ppl think is it a good idea to go to imt?(i have seen plcament record there and avg package is abt just 8-9 lacs)

Hi Puys,

Just wanted to know that if we fill the online applicaiton form for IMT , do we still need to send any hard copy or print outs of the filled up form?

Hi IMT Seniors

Could you please give a comparative feedback on placements of Finance and Full time Courses at IMT Ghaziabad for the latest placements.How are Fin guys doing in plcmnt?Is it that marketing jobs are better than Fin jobs in terms of salary,job profile etc?Also what has been the preferred choice of the students in the current batch?

A minor correction there:

IMT is ranked among the bestfor its Marketing course..but that doesn't make Marketing as the best course! IMT has equally good faculty and course structure for the other streams as well.

It's simply dependent on your personal preferences and goals in life. Don't do the classical mistake many people while going for an MBA.."follow the crowd"..you'll regret it later in life, trust me!

Good luck going forward.
Cheers!