[Official] IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

3,986 Posts  ·  10,488 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23 and get the details about the admission process, application form, fees, cut off, placements and much more.

IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23:

About College

Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought-after postgraduate programmes over the past four decades,

IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 1000 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.

Courses Offered

1. PGDM Full Time
  2. PGDM Marketing
  3. PGDM Finance
  4. PGDM BFS (Banking & Financial Services)
  5. PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP)

Eligibility Criteria

• CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
  • Applicants for all IMT PGDM and MBA programs must have a minimum three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline.
  • Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office later. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.

To get up to date information about the placements and selection process, keep checking the official website – imt.edu

Other Important Articles:

Chairman’s Address – IMT Ghaziabad’s PGDM Program

AACSB Accreditation for IMT Ghaziabad

To keep track of latest discussions on IMT Ghaziabad (2021-2023), stay connected with fellow students on
PaGaLGuY-

IMT Ghaziabad DCP Converts 20-22

IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21

Facebook-

IMT Ghaziabad Admissions

IMT Ghaziabad: Official Admissions Queries (2021-23)

*Note: IMT is closely following MHA and AICTE guidelines for all admission processes during the Covid19 pandemic. Kindly note that the admission process for 2021 maybe online. IMT is following and will follow all Covid19 precautions and social distancing norms during the entire admissions process 2021.
We will notify you as soon as the revised guidelines for Admission Process 2021 are issued by MHA and AICTE.

Page 1 of 399

I had mentioned operation branch in the form of IMT G as my first preference followed my finance as my second concerning the work experience I had. But, I want to pursue finance. Can I change the stream upon joining ? Or sliding option available while/ after joining the college?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GET ONE *MOCK INTERVIEW + WAT/GD + PI KIT* at Rs. 299/- Greetings from learnous ( https://www.learnous.in/) ( To enroll in our mentorship programme, contact the below given number) Learnous offers personalized and customized mock interviews based on your b - school calls. Our mock ( PI + GD/WAT/Extempore + PI KIT) packages : One mocks - Rs.299/- 2 mocks - Rs.549/- 3 mocks - Rs.849/- 4 mocks - Rs.1149/- 6 mocks - Rs.1749/- 8 mocks - Rs.2299/- Each interview is conducted by different panelists followed by extensive feedback and suggestions. Wat/GD/Extempore will be conducted along with each PI session. The interviews range from basic, intermediate-advanced, and stress thereby equipping the candidate to face any sort of interview. Each panelist will be from different b - schools thereby helping the candidates in getting different perspectives of interviews. The medium of PIs will be through video calls followed by extensive feedback and an improvement list which will be tracked consistently. Enroll here: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact - 9791262878 for more details.

Post 102062567322270
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LIMITED PERIOD OFFERS : Mentorship at Rs.3499/- Greetings from learnous! https://www.learnous.in/ Our package includes : * One on one personalized mentoring for each aspirant based on your profile and b-school calls. * Guidance to draft your resume as per the requirements of various b-schools. * Guidance for filling application form of each b-school and SOP. *End to end support till you secure admission into your dream b-school. *Personality development sessions which helps in exploring and understanding more about yourself, thereby refining your individuality and personality. *Personality/ skill assessment test followed by suggestions and feedback. *GD-WAT kit with 100+ topics covering current affairs, abstract essays, environmental issues, and other possible WAT topics. *PI kit containing real interview experience of our mentors and past interview questions of premium b-schools *PI Preparation kit with basic interview questions and tips &tricks to crack the interview *Specialization kit containing domain-based questions. *Practice GD-WAT-PI-extempore sessions. Enroll here today: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact 9791262878 for details!! *Offers valid only for today and tomorrow*

Post 102033523564818
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey team. When are the resuts for IMTG expected?

1 like1 comment
ShunyaZer0
@ShunyaZer0  ·  0 karma

The third week of March

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you crack CAT 2020 with a great percentile? Are you waiting for your PI-WAT calls from top B-schools like IIMs, FMS, XLRI, SP JAIN etc.? Are you confused about PI-WAT preparation?

GTCUBE, an IIM Alumni initiative, brings you an exciting PI WAT preparation course for FREE. This will help the B-school aspirants to understand the overall process and prepare their best to ace their B-school interviews.

Get the course for FREE: https://gtcube.com/public/webinarreg/piwat/

Post 101943426074817
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it true that people below 93 cat cannot convert marketing? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
dreamer98
@dreamer98  ·  12 karma

@RS26 What about PGDM Core?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
RS26
@RS26  ·  376 karma

93+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 91.86%ile. GEF, acads-89 (ICSE) /96/89 3 years work ex. Interview went well. Chances of converting PGDM Marketing, Finance or normal PGDM, please ? Thanks in Advance.

High Chances
Fair chances
Low Chances
No chances
121 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

GEM CAT - 95.3 10th - 9.7/10 12th - 95.9% Grad - 8.06/10 (NIT) Work ex - 17 months in Data Analytics Okayish interview What are my chances of converting PGDM core or marketing?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  180 karma

Good chances

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Vineel1997
@Vineel1997  ·  71 karma

@RJ-22 Thanks bro!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM fresher (CAT : 94.33)

10th/12th/UG : 8.8/81/8.7

Okayish Interview, chances of PGDM core? 

CAT 2020 : 94.33, NMAT : 243
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
DONSHEL
@DONSHEL  ·  3 karma

@SeanB I just wish the same mate

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  180 karma

@grvroy depends on your interest

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the last day of imt pi?

1 comment
Lackadaisical7
@Lackadaisical7  ·  118 karma

I guess they are done by now except for the rescheduling of those who missed their PI dates due to technical difficulties

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...