[Official] IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

3,641 Posts  ·  9,430 Users
About this group

About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23 and get the details about the admission process, application form, fees, cut off, placements and much more.

IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2021-23:

About College

Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought-after postgraduate programmes over the past four decades,

IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 1000 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.

Courses Offered

1. PGDM Full Time
  2. PGDM Marketing
  3. PGDM Finance
  4. PGDM BFS (Banking & Financial Services)
  5. PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP)

Eligibility Criteria

• CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
  • Applicants for all IMT PGDM and MBA programs must have a minimum three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline.
  • Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office later. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.

To get up to date information about the placements and selection process, keep checking the official website – imt.edu

Other Important Articles:

Chairman’s Address – IMT Ghaziabad’s PGDM Program

AACSB Accreditation for IMT Ghaziabad

To keep track of latest discussions on IMT Ghaziabad (2021-2023), stay connected with fellow students on
PaGaLGuY-

IMT Ghaziabad DCP Converts 20-22

IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21

Facebook-

IMT Ghaziabad Admissions

IMT Ghaziabad: Official Admissions Queries (2021-23)

*Note: IMT is closely following MHA and AICTE guidelines for all admission processes during the Covid19 pandemic. Kindly note that the admission process for 2021 maybe online. IMT is following and will follow all Covid19 precautions and social distancing norms during the entire admissions process 2021.
We will notify you as soon as the revised guidelines for Admission Process 2021 are issued by MHA and AICTE.

Page 1 of 365
Greetings from the Admissions Committee, Your constant guide at every step of the way. Here to help you achieve your dream of getting the premier B-School Experience. Applications for IMT Common Admissions Process for PGDM 2021-2023 are open. Apply Online- http://admissions.imt.edu/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json Follow our Facebook page for regular updates: https://www.facebook.com/adcomimtg Join the Facebook group to address your queries: https://www.facebook.com/groups/366174141197362 Visit imt.edu for more information.
Post 90457538263524
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me the cutoff for 2020-22 batch?

1 comment
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

The cut off for 2020-22 batch was around 90 percentile .                                            And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well .  

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is someone here who is still waiting for the waitlist to move and who is ready to take admission in PGDM Finance ?

1 comment
JayP13
@JayP13  ·  54 karma

Last date for Admission was 25th Aug. IMT won't be able to take anyone new now.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

MBA, IIT Kanpur is presenting ACCS -  Analytics Case Study Competition & Symposium.

There are prizes Worth 26,000 ₹+ for Top 2 Teams. Special Certificates to Top 5 Teams & Participation Certificates to All. 

Register here :  https://d2c.pw/dqkzkE

Post 85626216513287
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone help me here?

I am asked to pay 3.5 lakhs for term-I (out of 17.5 lakhs). 

Does this include The hostel fees? 

can someone point me in the right direction to check the fees structure?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
readitagain
@readitagain  ·  4 karma

@Sak9450 95.9

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JayP13
@JayP13  ·  54 karma

@readitagain Yes, 17.5L includes hostel charges. Moreover, the college has announced that 16,500 would be refunded later for every month you are away from campus.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got mail on 14th at 12:00 pm that if I am willing to join ITM GHAZIABAD MBA (finance) and I have to reply back in 4hrs . That day I was busy and couldn't reply . Is there any way if they reconcider again.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Apurv57
@Apurv57  ·  10 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

Yes,you should call and check .And If u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,designthinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc.

I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone in the group who joined the college after 14th August?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA, IIT Kanpur and StartupEd present Karobaar- A platform to get your plan vetted by the best in the industry. Innovation, ideation, and incubation of concepts are often driven both by unique ideas derived from Eureka moments. To play in the worlds of fads and delighters and derive sustainable growth out of this represents a unique challenge for all students of business.

Karobaar's Incubation & Investment Partner, StartupEd's (https://www.startuped.net/) primary vision is to provide a marketplace network for founders & startup ecosystem players. It is their intriguing incubation platform as a cloud service via personalized entrepreneurship education and smart apps for joint venture development that guarantees a highly accomplished business competition for the students and the business enthusiasts.
Excited? So, start your Karobaari Khoj and Register Here: https://d2c.pw/FJGwsH

#startuped #incubation #cloud #prabandhan #weareprabandhan #entrepreneurship #competition #business #management #festival #digital #digitalfest #online #mbaiitkanpur #mbaiitk #iitk #thatsiitk 

Post 85040194049181
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Confused plz help.

IIM sirmaur
DBE delhi
65 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Aicte has extended last date for full refund till 17th Aug according to revised academic guidelines released on 14th aug....check aicte circular once...............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...