[Official] IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

3,319 Posts  ·  8,593 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the IMT Ghaziabad Application Form,  IMT Ghaziabad Fees, IMT Ghaziabad Cut Off, IMT Ghaziabad placements and much more.

IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2020-22:

You will find here information about IMT Ghaziabad Admission Process, IMT Ghaziabad Fees, IMT Ghaziabad Cut off and IMT Ghaziabad Placements.

Other Important Articles:

Chairman’s Address – IMT Ghaziabad’s PGDM Program

AACSB Accreditation for IMT Ghaziabad

To keep track of latest discussions on IMT Ghaziabad (2020-2022), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

IMT Ghaziabad DCP Converts 20-22

IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21

Page 1 of 332

A bit too late to ask this.. My result is showing Waitlisted-149. I have filled in IMT Ghaziabad and IMT Nagpur as the preferences.. My result doesn't show any info on which college I am waitlisted for. What does that mean? Am I waitlisted at IMT G or IMT N?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
adikumar
@adikumar  ·  130 karma

@krunalbharkar Those who have a high waitlist 700+ will get Nagpur

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
krunalbharkar
@krunalbharkar  ·  1 karma

Ohkay, thank you for the reply..🤟

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all the convertees.

You all must be excited to start your journey of B-School. Given the current scenario, you all must be very tensed regarding the placements for the Summer Internships this year.

It is really essential to work on your profile from starting and be among top 10% batch to get shortlisted in the top companies coming in Campus.

InfoBin has started a mentorship programme for first 150 students free where they would be advising them how to build a solid Linkedin profile, which courses to do for particular domains, which Live projects / Virtual internships you can do ( including assistance with getting live projects). 

To get this oppourtunity sealed, follow InfoBin on Linkedin for continous updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/infobinindia 

Click on the contact us and fill the form.

Go through all the posts, it will help you to gather industry insights.

1 comment
Enter.on.screen.user
@Enter.on.screen.user  ·  31 karma

@your_mentor Hi Baibhav kumar from IIM V

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

mdi ka rslt aane k baad ab kn kn withdraw krrha h🤣😂

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in a neutral group. Please give genuine suggestions. IIM Rohtak vs IIM Raipur. I have an inclination towards finance.

IIM Rohtak
IIM Raipur
33 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi Admissions team,

I filled up and submitted the refund form on 2 May 2020, and still havent received any update on that. When I mail the team, they say the refund will be initiated "post lockdown". Can I expect the amount to be credited on or post 1June, since I have to manage funds to make necessary payments elsewhere. Kindly assist.

CAT19 - 97.1 all new iims, NITIE converted
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. 

Will it be a mistake leaving XIMB for IMT Ghaziabad? 

I am interested in marketing. I would have joined XIMB but I am skeptical about the fees (Almost 22L), location disadvantage which will be a factor considering covid19 restrictions. 

IMT is known for marketing but I am worried about the batch size. 

Is there anyone who is leaving XIMB for IMT? If so can you state your reasons in comment below. Any sort of valued information will be appreciated. Cheers. 

3 likes34 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 34
Enter.on.screen.user
@Enter.on.screen.user  ·  31 karma

@Abhdidn argument , fight were your words , not mine. Read your own comment , remind yourself . These colleges are not about suffering. Nobody is forcing you to go there.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pglnishant
@Pglnishant  ·  15 karma

If interested in marketing, go for IMT. Brand images are almost similar for both of them. If you can't decide your specialization, then choose any; but if you are sure about marketing, IMT is the better option. It is really well known for marketing. Batch size is huge, but that can sometimes work in a positive way in the long run. Location is a clear advantage. Luck isn't the main factor for good placements. If u work hard, you will get good placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in a neutral group

IIM Rohtak
IIM Raipur
2 comments57 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
5 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
myowntwistedworld
@myowntwistedworld  ·  6 karma

@Vinvin1 cuz it is so. avg placement is 13.6 and that is after a steady increment for all these years and it is the highest imt has acheived in so many years of it's existence. A batch size of 450 with highest placement at 34.xx and that being the average points that offers made to the average and bottom lot are quite less than that at even baby iims.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abhdidn
@Abhdidn  ·  70 karma

Its above baby IIMs all day perhaps the top college in the category it is put in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,please fill this short survey.This is for my internship

https://www.questionpro.com/t/AQi9QZheK5

Thanks in Advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Adcom, What will be the batch size this year?

1 comment
amitk2015
@amitk2015  ·  75 karma

Last yr it was 660. (480 + 180 DCP). Will hv to count both as common placements happen at ghaziabad itself for both.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...