IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

1,472 Posts  ·  4,884 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2019-21 and Get all the details about IMT Ghaziabad Fees, Cut Off, Ranking, Placements and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 148

Whats the hostel fees at ghaziabad campus or is it included in hospitality fee? Plz suggest admin

kunalnakra1992
1 comment
nikhil5544
@nikhil5544IMT Ghaziabad  ·  100 karma

It is included in your fee !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment...

IMT-G ADCOMS ! If you guys are so clean. SHARE THE MERIT LIST WITH OUR CUMULATIVE SCORE on it. I DARE YOU GUYS. Ye sabh baatein bolne ki bajaye ki this matters, that matters, show us the damn MERIT LIST.

@Kamal53

@nikhil5544

@VaibhavJoshiIMT

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/What-is-the-recent-ruckus-with-IMT-Ghaziabad

Already questions are popping up! Anybody care to answer :p 

4 likes1 comment
Mr_Beast
@Mr_Beast  ·  85 karma

answered bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Ye lo ab! Poll kholo abhiyan for IMT

DCP hum to jayenge
Mandir vahin banayenge
Post 6504388295655424
1 like17 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

With Great Power Comes Great R̶e̶s̶p̶o̶n̶s̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Bullshit 🤣

Post 39181820981169
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

IMT-G ADCOMS ! If you guys are so clean. SHARE THE MERIT LIST WITH OUR CUMULATIVE SCORE on it. I DARE YOU GUYS. Ye sabh baatein bolne ki bajaye ki this matters, that matters, show us the damn MERIT LIST.

@Kamal53

@nikhil5544

@VaibhavJoshiIMT

kya lagta hai, dikhanege ye log sacchai ? Ya fir bas question dodge karenge ? 

Shayad IMAANDARI krke dikha de
nahi dikhaenge IMT scam college hai, chor hai ye log
1 comment29 answers

Is anyone 'really' interested for DCP? Even after the game played by IMT and DCP reviews on internet!!!

Lol! No way!
Maybe shyd (baap k paas bhot paisa hai)
Poll check
1 comment44 answers

@Kamal53

@nikhil5544

@VaibhavJoshiIMT

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

Why is it so shady? I was under the assumption that IMT G was one the reputed b-schools in India. Firstly, why isn't there a separate merit list for each course. It's unfair to shove some course we didn't even sign up for into our face and expect us to take it or leave it. I get it that you're trying to market your flagship PGDM FT course but sell us BFS and DCP. But keep your marketing gimmicks to yourself, we're MBA aspirants that shit don't fly with is. Secondly, I literally can't find a shred of useful information on your website. There's no curriculum anywhere, the prospectus you sent over doesn't help....and in my case (pgdm bfs) there's no placements either. The mail mentions something about the curriculum being set by a foreign university but I couldn't find any information on their website either. So.... You want me to blindly pay for a course for which there's no information online, which may or may not even exist (based on aicte approval). A course that you picked out for me, and I don't get a choice. Nice 😂😂😂 😂👌💯

More
😂
👌
💯
4 likes2 comments60 answers