IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

1,934 Posts  ·  5,497 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2019-21 and Get all the details about IMT Ghaziabad Fees, Cut Off, Ranking, Placements and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 194

Do we need to send confirmation of joining by mail to IMT by 22nd May? Or directly pay the fees before 30th for confirmation.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have converted PGDM Full Time. SInce 4th June is the registration day, when will we be allocated the hostel rooms. If on 5th, do we have to arrange for the accomodation for the 4th by ourselves? Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just came across the news article in today's newspaper. Will that be a problem? https://wap.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/up-governor-asks-cm-to-take-action-in-imt-land-case-119052001172_1.html

CAT17: 66.7| CAT18: 92.13|XAT19: 94.5|DENTIST
1 like1 comment
rajivgusain
@rajivgusain  ·  27 karma

Yes i also read the same in a different newspaper. If this is true then it can be very dangerous specially when bjp government is at the state level going all guns against MP CM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All, Wanted honest inputs and advice as which one will be better - IMT G Vs XIMB

IMT PGDM ( marketing)
XIMB
53 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Help me choose friends

IMT marketing
CGL grade pay 4200
1 comment50 answers

Which one would you choose? It would be very kind of you to mention some reason behind.

IMT Ghaziabad Finance
GIM PGDM Big Data Analytics
IMI Delhi BFS
3 comments42 answers

Are we supposed to submit original documents at the time of admission? Seniors please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I had a doubt the adcoms had told earlier that there was no movement in pgdm programs in IMT Ghaziabad. But this year we see huge movement as I was myself 220 in the waitlist but have converted pgdm marketing.Though I got BFS but did not pay its fees but still got pgdm marketing. I don't want to discourage anyone but I'm sceptical before joining that why is there such a huge swing. Is IMT really losing its value in ranking and image that people are leaving it.I talked with someone and he told me that allegations of corruption against MP chief minister has also added to its pain apart from huge batch size. Are these reasons true replies are welcome.

Yes it has lost its image
No still a big brand
Poll check
2 comments66 answers

Can anyone help me know which bank is offering best interest rate for student loan or which bank they are going for? 

2 comments
Carteek
@Carteek  ·  29 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ansh1194
@ansh1194  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dentist fresher acads : 87.5/80/63.4 Interested in marketing

Kj core
Imt ghaziabad (marketing)
CAT17: 66.7| CAT18: 92.13|XAT19: 94.5|DENTIST
44 answers