IMT Ghaziabad 2014-2016 GD-PI Experiences

211 Posts  ·  477 Users
About this group
Hello Aspirants,All those who are done with their IMT GD/PI process,can share their experiences on this thread..Please follow the below given format...Date-Center-Slot-Cat/XAT/GMAT-XII marks-X marks-work ex-GD topic-PI- P...
Page 1 of 22

Are there people waiting for admission into IMT Ghaziabad (Marketing) ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ximb vs imt g marketing...please suggest with reasons

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, GIM PG vs FORE Gen PG??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

who all are leaving imt ghaziabad ft or marketing for some other place??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i just gave my final year eco exam and it was probably the worst exam of my life. and i have to ask what happens if you fail but pass during the supplementary exam? are you thrown out? @subha.deep really would appreciate a quick answer as last date foe fee submission is tuesday and the fees for imt dcp is too much to take a chance.

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is a better option IMT G (Fin) or IIT Madras?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to get the hard copies of offer letter and fee structure ? It is required for the loan purpose...

CAT 2012 : 84.14 No Calls | CAT 2013 : 95.32 -> Converts till now : IMT- G
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could someone explain me the procedure for withdraw of application from IMT- Ghaziabad?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors please throw some light on the placement of finance in imt ghaziabad (highest, average) .

iim rohtak
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can somebody kindly help me out with the cancellation procedure. I seem to find it nowhere....desperately in need of help guys!

CAT '13 : 99.43. Calls: IIM L,K,S and new IIMs, MDI, S.P Jain, IIT B, IMTG. Conver ts: IMTG, IIMK, IIMS, IIM Rohtak, Trichy, Raipur, Udaipur Reje cts: MDI (241) , S.P Jain (WL-30 ), IIML
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...