IMT Ghaziabad 2013-2015 GD-PI Experiences

1,951 Posts  ·  623 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, All those who are done with their IMT GD/PI process,can share their experiences on this thread..Please follow the below given format.... Date- Center- Slot- Cat percentile- XII marks- X marks- work ex- extracurr...
Page 1 of 196
@visionIIM-ACL GD PI Round- 2 is also complete and results declared for it declared.

Please consider closing this thread.

X' 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2nd round interview results are declared...ppl received mails yesterday...puys can check their mails....

https://www.facebook.com/Mudrashik
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Date- 3rd Feb 2013

Center- Xavier institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

Slot- 12:30 P.M.

Cat percentile- 94.48%le (QA: 98.05 %le & VA: 76.34 %le)

XII marks- 72.33%

X marks- 89.33% B.Tech- 8.00 CGPA

Work ex- 18 Months in IT E

xtracurricular - NA

GD topic- Right to reject the candidate in the Indian voting process [None of these option on the voting machine ]

PI- For a very less time hardly 5 minutes.

Grade your PI – A short and simple

It was a Sunday in Navi Mumbai. As you all know, during some of the Sundays the Mega Blocks for the suburb railway service may be faced [No train service in Harbor Line from 10:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.] so 3rd of Feb was like that. So I left home early, before 10 O'clock and reached there a long before the scheduled time. The PI for the morning slot (8:30 A.M.) was going on at the Xavier institute of Management & Research. I interacted with some of the guys of the 1st slot. I asked them about the GD topic and something about PI. I checked the noticeboard, where the panel no and serial no of the participants were pasted (each panel of 15 participants). Mine was Panel 3 and serial no was 13 L (The ever unlucky no for me). They started with the verification for all the provided documents (10th, 12th, Graduation Mark-sheet and certificates and Work-ex proofs etc.) After the verification the fifteen members of our panel 3, went into the GD room. I'm afraid to say, it was not really not a room for GD, it was big hall. 15 chairs had been provided in semicircular formation for the candidates with two of the reviewers. It was very hard to communicate between each other. It was like a case, a case has been given with some situation which was dealing with “Right to reject the candidate in the Indian voting process”

Everyone started talking, sooner it became a fish market. I entered 3rd and raised some points. [Suggestion: In these types of conditions, make your entry within the first 3 to 4 persons. And let all to talk and, as they slow down, just raise your views, don't participate in the Fish Bazar]

A flop show. L

After a horrible GD they asked us to make a summery out of it, but not enough time was there. Again L

So finally we left the fish market and sited in the waiting room. Mine was 13th place. So after the 10th place, the interviewers were making the PI short and simple. After a long wait of about 2 to 2:30 hours, my turn came. There were two same persons in the same big GD room.

The first person started talking with me before I was sited there.

P1: So Mr. Debidatta, You work with TCS?

Me: Yes sir.

P1: So tell me about your project?

I told some technical and functional aspect of my TCS project.

P2: Why MBA?

Me: To learn the business and management aspect of the corporate world. And MBA will give me the completely focused two years course to learn these. As a technical person having good holds on technologies, if I'll be knowing the other two aspects, then a complete 360 degree view of the huge corporate world and I can excel.

P1: What you want be after MBA?

Me: I want to be Marketing Manager of any good company.

P1: Yah, but its too ambitious for you to be the MM, just after completing his/her MBA.

Me: I know that, but this is what I have dreamt about.

P2: Ok

P1: Do you follow News?

Me: Yes sir, I do.

P2: Which news, now a days are you following?

Me: The Delhi rape case of the paramedical student.

P2: Tell me about the Verma panel.

I told them, the Verma panel in details.

P1: Do you know, there was an ordinance yesterday?

Me: Yes sir.

P2: Tell me what was discussed in that.

Me: Sir, I don't know.

P1: Its ok.

P2: Thank you Mr. Debidatta, All the best

Me: Thank you sir.

It was a very short interview. It was my first ever interview after the 2 years (after the job interview). Fingers were crossed.

But I'm in the waiting list of IMT-G, for which program and what the waiting list number, still unknown is. Let's hope for the best.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DD Status have been updated. Check yours @

http://www.imt.edu/Admissions/admission.html

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here choosing IMI instead of IMT-G FT?

CAT 2012 | 94.29 | Converts : TAPMI,LBSIM,IMT G (PGDM FT), IMI PGDM|PGDMHR
38 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anu update on the waitlist movement?

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the GMAT score report enough in GDPI or the report needs to be made sent by choosing the school while giving the exam!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the second list be out??

I guess the last date to pay fees was 5th april!!!
MICA PGDCM 2013-15
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@daniell said:
@lopamudra0303 the placements stats look good yaar....does the term "on campus" means only those at doing their PGDM at Ghaziabad or the DCP programme as well?
no idea buddy....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@lopamudra0303 the placements stats look good yaar....does the term "on campus" means only those at doing their PGDM at Ghaziabad or the DCP programme as well?
IIM Indore passout
27 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...