IMT Ghaziabad [2010] - Executive PGDM call getters

98 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Thought of starting this thread for all the call getters of the Executive PGDM (EPGDM) program at IMT Ghaziabad. Would request you to share the following data. *Work Experience as on May 31, 2010: Current Industry: Profile: CAT percenti...
Page 1 of 10

dear all,
one good news,i got bank loan,it is from allahabad bank,75% of total fee they gave.one thing i noticed there are very little activity in this thread and google groups,can any body explain.

regards,
sankha

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

my choice is
major- marketing
minor- operations

Well here i can take any subject for Majors or minors : Can u let me know what a subject corresponds to what are the sub topics covered , how is that gonna help anybody .

What exactly do u learn . which industries apply those processes learnt in the subjects . Only then i would be able to decide .

As per the face value .

Majr : finance
Minor : Marketing / Environment / IT

Well, the exact industries that actually use the processes taught in these courses should be known to us as soon as we join the program. I am also not cent percent on the streams to opt for majors and minors. Hopefully, our doubts would be cleared in the first week itself.

Well here i can take any subject for Majors or minors : Can u let me know what a subject corresponds to what are the sub topics covered , how is that gonna help anybody .

What exactly do u learn . which industries apply those processes learnt in the subjects . Only then i would be able to decide .

As per the face value .

Majr : finance
Minor : Marketing / Environment / IT

My choices as of today.. May change later..

Majors: Marketing
Minors: Finance / IT

My choices as of date. Though, may change during the course of the program

Majors: Marketing
Minors: Operations Management

Ok, continuing the discussions further, bit away from placements, specialization is one aspect that will lead to us getting placed in a particluar domain (though less chances in a different industry altogether, as mentioned by some of the seniors of the 1 year program). What to do :), there is a transitive relation to placements with every thing. Folks please pour in with your choice of the specializations that you have thought to opt. For everyone's reference, following are specializations available for the 1 year program (as per the information in the brochure)

Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Economic Environment & Strategy and Operations Management.

Let us stick to the format below for putting the choices

Majors:
Minors:

Hi guys ,

Can anyone tell me the AICTE rules for fee refund after joining the programme ....lets suppose i withdraw my admission on 25 July.

Hi Singh66
U can find d required info at d following link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/want-to-withdraw-your-admission-from-a-b-school-aicte-comes-to-the-rescue-25022668
By d way why is it 25july-----:)

Hi All,

Congrats to all who got letters. See u all @ IMT. I hope our batch will rock this year!

I am still not clear on hostel accomodation. Got different reply every time i called. I m shifting to delhi on 15th Jun. Accomodation is not available for married students. But not sure if the hostel fees will be refunded if i stay outside.

Still waiting for the letter as usual 😃

Hi guys ,

Can anyone tell me the AICTE rules for fee refund after joining the programme ....lets suppose i withdraw my admission on 25 July.