IMT-Dubai, Official Admissions Thread

844 Posts  ·  375 Users
About this group
*The Genesis of this Thread-We all have a Bit of History to talk of..! :: * Let me start with an experience that I had @IMT-Ghaziabad,this happened in March of 2010, we were on campus for our Placements and I was sitting in the canteen having...
Page 1 of 85

Hi IMT Dubai,

Please provide with most recent statistics for my following questions:

1. Average Salary for Finance Stream of MBA

2. Top 3 Salaries for Finance Stream of MBA

3. % of Students placed on Campus

4. % of Students placed in Dubai

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got a mail from imt nagpur that as a part of global exposure, one can apply for 1st year at imt dubai and 2nd year at imt nagpur and can appear at both places for placements. there will not be any additional fees apart from flight and out of pocket expenses.. i.e fees is same as of imt nagpur. ..any one who applied for this prog earlier who can share his experience!! also.. what other expense are we talking about exactly apart from fees, if anyone could elaborate.. .

1 comment
rishan77788
@rishan77788  ·  0 karma

@abhishekkr1991 Hi. i coverted IMT hyd. i attended the info session by IMT for the 1st year dubai option. are you taking this up? i am considering it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any whatsapp or fb group for imt dubai converts for 2017-19 mba program?

@ankit_mehta_20 
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
bhadri1199
@bhadri1199  ·  0 karma

how is IMT Dubai?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aashi.jadhav3
@Aashi.jadhav3  ·  25 karma

Hi IMT Dubai,

Please provide with most recent statistics for my following questions:

1. Average Salary for Finance Stream of MBA

2. Top 3 Salaries for Finance Stream of MBA

3. % of Students placed on Campus

4. % of Students placed in Dubai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Please help with 2 doubts...

What is the total expenditure for IMT Dubai in total...including Hostel,food,Travel etc?

Secondly what is the placemet statistics for latest pass out batch...that is Highest,avg and lowest package offered.

1 comment
Zullu14
@Zullu14  ·  2 karma

hi,

As an Ex student from IMT -Dubai 13-15 Batch my suggestion to you is dont wasted your Time with IMT-Dubai.

Join if you want a relaxed life with no stress and probably do touristy things in UAE,better institues are present in India or SP Jain is a better option .

Placements are a joke in this institute ,the company i got placed in shut down in 6 months,less then 50% of my batch was placed and the ones who were placed are selling credit cards for which one doesnt Require MBA.

Think before you invest your money and Time with IMT Dubai.

Cheers!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the batch strength?

2 comments
ramboshri
@ramboshri  ·  0 karma

@imt-dubai can you help with this?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMT-Dubai
@IMT-DubaiIMT Dubai  ·  11 karma

Maximum students that can be taken is 100

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does the HRD ministry in India signs 11th standard result as it is required in IMT Dubai for obtaining bachelors equivalency certificate. What did the previous students do for such verification for IMT Dubai?

1 comment
IMT-Dubai

Hi Prashant, request you to email us on admissions@imtdubai.ac.ae for this query

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"My internship experience with Landmark group as a Brand Manager has been nothing short of phenomenal."

Find out what Karan Goyal (Batch 2015-17) has to say about his internship experience at Landmark Group:

We are among the top 10 B-schools in the region, accredited by UAE Ministry of Higher Education & KHDA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMT Dubai Faculty Profile: Dr. Ali Zalzala (Management Information Systems)

Key Achievements:
- Chartered Engineer (UK) and a Senior Member of the IEEE (USA)
- PhD in Control Engineering from University of Sheffield, UK, with an interdisciplinary career spanning academia, industry, and business in Europe, Americas, and Middle East.

Find out more about this accomplished professor here:http://www.imtdubai.ac.ae/dralizalzala/

We are among the top 10 B-schools in the region, accredited by UAE Ministry of Higher Education & KHDA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"IMT Dubai is moving towards becoming a global business school providing world class experience and international context to learning. This is why we have created a new tagline for IMT Dubai - "Dubai experience. Global impact."

Check out Director Dr. Rakesh Singh's interview here:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, I got IMT Dubai, but I have given preference to IMT Nagpur then IMT Hyderabad.. Sir please let me know the procedure to change the campus if any..

2 comments
aditya.jishnu
@aditya.jishnu  ·  0 karma

You can't

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMT-Dubai

Kindly email admissions@imt.edu

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...