IMT DUBAI - all info!!!!!!!!!

10 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
The placement season is on and there couldn't be a better time to spread the word regarding one of the best International MBA courses available out there. For anyone looking for any kind of INFO about *IMT DUBAI*, can post a question and I'l rever...
Page 1 of 1

What's the status for 2020 one year program in IMT Dubai?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please please do not take admissions in iMT dubai. After spending 30 lacs they do not give you placments as their placment office is pathetice. DONT spoil your future

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ADMISSIONS FOR FALL 2010 SESSION ARE NOW OPEN FOR IMT DUBAI!!!!!!

IMT-Dubai typically seeks the following in successful applicants:

Satisfactory Academic Standing

Applicants to the MBA Program must be holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelors degree) from an accredited university. Applicants are expected to have a CGPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students with a CGPA between 2.50 - 2.99 may be admitted on probation basis.

Proficiency in English

Applicants whose native tongue is not English are required to take an English Proficiency Test. The minimum required score for Toefl is 550 (paper-based) and 80 (internet-based) or 6.0 for IELTS.

Work Experience

Although work experience is not mandatory, applicants with previous business experience are given preference.

All the very best to all of you:grin:

Jyoti Pali Says
and ya...for all those readin all kinds f bull%$#@ bout the college...do a reality chek!! its grt!

U guys shudv left smthin for me to say bout imt d..
NEWAYS I'D like to add ere... It startd off wid a major risk of leavin ma countryry and payin a whoppin pocket bustin 2mil for da course.. bt nw dat m here.. its totally wrth it!1
go for it ppl:D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
FYI--ever1!!!!
IBS Dubai summer placements hv bn a hit...nobdy gave us a chance aftr last year's disappointing performance..
Yet here v r...tuk jss 1 week to get meself n internship..n dat too wid pwc! :cheers:
Drivin DRUNK!!!

Do I smell Fresh air???
Well dats Dubai for ya..and IMT D well..it ws one F'd up place wen i got ere!! but look at it now.. no1 gv it a chance in hell to reach where it hs now!1
Enuf Said!
Peace out:drinking:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
FYI--ever1!!!!
IBS Dubai summer placements hv bn a hit...nobdy gave us a chance aftr last year's disappointing performance..
Yet here v r...tuk jss 1 week to get meself n internship..n dat too wid pwc! :cheers:
Drivin DRUNK!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and ya...for all those readin all kinds f bull%$#@ bout the college...do a reality chek!! its grt!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
d smiley says it all.
My experience wid IMT Dubai has bn an unforgettable one!!! my younger sis too is plannin to join da same!! emulatin duo we are!! :P
Hey Saurabh I heard that there ws sm change wid the curriculum dis time round..
Could you plz update me regardin da same!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ADMISSIONS FOR FALL 2010 SESSION ARE NOW OPEN FOR IMT DUBAI!!!!!!

IMT-Dubai typically seeks the following in successful applicants:

Satisfactory Academic Standing

Applicants to the MBA Program must be holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelors degree) from an accredited university. Applicants are expected to have a CGPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students with a CGPA between 2.50 - 2.99 may be admitted on probation basis.

Proficiency in English

Applicants whose native tongue is not English are required to take an English Proficiency Test. The minimum required score for Toefl is 550 (paper-based) and 80 (internet-based) or 6.0 for IELTS.

Work Experience

Although work experience is not mandatory, applicants with previous business experience are given preference.

All the very best to all of you:grin:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The placement season is on and there couldn't be a better time to spread the word regarding one of the best International MBA courses available out there. For anyone looking for any kind of INFO about IMT DUBAI, can post a question and I'l revert back to you with the detailed analysis to your problem and a justified solution.
The answers to the queries shall be provided by IMT Dubai students/alumni.
:grin:
Regards
Saurabh Tiwari,
Sen. Associate
Amex
Ex-IMTian

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...