IMT Dubai Admissions

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey all ! Those who are planning to take admission in IMT Dubai campus will like to know that the college has placed only 10% of students till now.It is a disgrace to IMT Brand name.The course content,placements and exposure here is really bad.I...
Page 1 of 1

Posting same posts on ten different threads of IMT Dubai won't reduce your frustration.

Kindly avoid duplicate posts, esp on new threads. Use old IMT Dubai threads to discuss all issues.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear all,
The internship companies that college is showing on the website(particularly the Indian Companies) are through the efforts of the students only(personal contacts of the students).IMT Dubai can never get such companies for internship or placements.College is claiming 40% of the placements and average salary is 6000 AED which is totally unacceptable.
The students who are getting 6000 AED or above are mostly placed through their own contacts,the college is able to place the students with salary of 4000-4500 AED only in Dubai.For Indian placements only two companies were there namely Skillexglobal(skillexglobal" rel="nofollow">skillexglobal">www.skillexglobal.com) and Aviva Life insurance.The salary offered by them is 3- 4 lakhs (Max).
On the website the college will say that facilating placements in prestigious compnaies and after you have deposited your fees and you have interaction with the director ,then you will hear"IMT Dubai is not a placement agency,we are not binded or have any legal obligation for getting you jobs".Please for heaven sake don't take admission here and spoil your future.I am still regretting my decision to study in this college and spended such a huge amount of money.
One last thing Mr. Sherry is giving false statements in Business Standard to get some students this year.The other thing is that Mr.Ankur Vohra who is our junior is the only person who is actively replying in the thread Life@Imt dubai , I think he himself does'nt know about the recent happening in the college.To get the real thing Contact any of the student of 2007-09 Batch.

All the Best

Hey all !
Those who are planning to take admission in IMT Dubai campus will like to know that the college has placed only 10% of students till now.It is a disgrace to IMT Brand name.The course content,placements and exposure here is really bad.It has no brand value as such in India or in Dubai.
The life becomes hell here after investing 25 lakhs of Rs and going back job less.The placement officer has no contacts in Dubai or Inida and keep begging students for contacts in companies.The college admission procedure is lame and any one who applies here get admission.The college wants to make money and that's why they have open campus in Dubai because Dubai us tax free.
Please,Please,Please if you are really serious about your career and your parents money then please don't take admission here.The website claims false data and information.Please contact the students already enrolled in the college through orkut or facebook.
I don't want to make other students life miserable.it's better to get admision in C grade college than taking admission here.

All the Best
Sameer