imt admissions 2014-16

121 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
guys please post your comments here.
Page 1 of 13

I havent received any mail regarding my selection, but I got a mail stating the extension of date for the payment of fees for the dcp program. So...have I been selected for the course or was the date extension mail sent to me by mistake?

#URGENT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i withdraw after registration . ll the entire fees be refunded? plz throw some light on aicte refund policy...

1 comment
cosmicrajeev
@cosmicrajeev  ·  0 karma

Nope..i guess u'll be refunded after deduction of some amount which is on a day to day basis..starting from 23rd as far as Gim is concerned..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have withdrawn my seat from IMT yesterday..if anyof you guys waitn to get the waitlist cleared...pls get in touch...and i think last one week atleast 5 i know have withdrawn..so there should be some movement for sure

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shradz01
@shradz01  ·  0 karma

had u guys registered the admission n then withdrew it ?? i need to do the same in diffrent clg..TIA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kannabal
@kannabal  ·  0 karma

I had got admission frm othr colg n thrn left..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi seniors,

I have sent fb request for offical group. Kindly accept the request.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, a bit late to the party but managed to make the cut for pgdm-ft

So to get the ball rolling, would like to reach out to others who are signing up for the pgdm course.

Feel free to connect. I think it wld be great to know others before we meet on the 8th.

Ankush

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends,

I got the admission for IMT DCP. I want detailed information about the program, their complete 2 years schedule, facilities, education and placements. Will you please share your experience.
Thanks in advaance 😃
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Neenii
@Neenii  ·  0 karma
@yogi001 Thanks for your reply. Please let me know whether we have to directly go to Dubai first or what? Also DCP offers speciallization in which courses?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yogi001
@yogi001  ·  0 karma

on 8th june we have to report at imt ghaziabad...rest u ll get to know in the mail they will sending us in 2-3 days...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea abt hw much d waiting moved last year???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received an email from itm navi mumbai 2 weeks back to attend gdpi on 5th april at khargar.After that i submitted form alongwith dd but till now no confirmation what to do?/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are my chances of converting FT/Finance with waiting list of 93 out of 802?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I saw in the academic calendar for 2014-2016. There is a pre foundation Module from May 15 €“June 4

and Foundation Module June 9 €“20, 2014. What are these modules and is it required to be there at Ghaziabad to attend it?
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
insen
@insen  ·  0 karma

Yes, pre-foundation will be delivered online. Registration will be on 8th June and orientation shall initiate 9th June onwards at the campus.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Chandni89
@Chandni89  ·  0 karma

Thanks for the info.:)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...