IMT Admission Notification Out 2011-2013

1,735 Posts  ·  472 Users
About this group
Hello, IMT Admission Notifications arte out for 2011-2013 batch. Details on Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad Please use this thread for all admission related queries.
Page 1 of 174
You have to place a request for rescheduling only AFTER you receive your slot. (Slot will be assigned tomorrow)

Regarding work related commitments, we tried to push the issue. Remember that we are not part of Admissions Committee and hence can only press your queries. The decision lies with the Committee.

But you still have about a week in hand to negotiate your work commitments since you will get the slot tomorrow.

A week's time is too short a notice to negotiate work realted commitments.
This is kind of bullying atttude by IMT. It is a good MBA college with many aspirants. So they know that they can ask anything form the aspirants....ignore prior work related and personal commitments , embrace a new holistic approach known as online interview ,arrange for a webcam with good internet connection and reliable power supply...and all this on a 7 day notice.
IMT have some seroius thinking to do here.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Please continue your discussions here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/62996-imt-2011-13-virtual-interview.html#post2536741

Mods please close this thread.

Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
roshan100 Says
not at all mate thr cant sectional cut off.one of my friend has got it at 71 percentile.with 50 in one section.although i m still waiting at 85.29.

Just to add ur pt...i got mail @ 90.xx perc with 14 percentile in va

Puys,

Don't worry.. evry1 who had applied to IMT has got a mail from IMT regarding vmock..
My friend at 62 %ile has also got a mail.. Please check the mail from sender's name as " Webmaster ".. I am sure it would be there if not in ur inbox..

ATB !!

PS : I have also got a mail @ 98.08 %ile...

Dear Nimesh,

The above sentence is not quite clear.

1) What will be the 'next round'?
2) So, do u mean that this online interview won't be an elimination round, rather a composite score will be calculated based on this round and the subsequent rounds??

The next round will be a PI.

The online interview is to be taken as an elimination round. IMT cannot call all 16000 candidates for PI.

By composite score, he meant the score of your VI round + your CAT % + your profile + acads + work ex + extra curriculars etc. will be considered using some scoring methodology, for PI and final selection. But please remember that you have to get some minimum score in VI to qualify for the above stated assessment.

The exact method of assessment/ shortlisting for PI will be intimated to you AFTER this round is over, since nothing apart from the Virtual Interview itself, is factored into assessing this round.

This also means that people weak in one area (say in acads, or extracurriculars) need not be dismayed, as it can be balanced out with other parameters.

I dint get a mail yet. Wrote to them.
I got spjain interview on 25th. Will we be allowed to choose out slots for the interviews or will they be assigned to us randomly?

I still don't know my Online Interview schedule for IMT...how can I give a request for reschedule???
And why work commitment related issues not considered....especially when we still not know the exact interview schedule with less than a week left????

You have to place a request for rescheduling only AFTER you receive your slot. (Slot will be assigned tomorrow)

Regarding work related commitments, we tried to push the issue. Remember that we are not part of Admissions Committee and hence can only press your queries. The decision lies with the Committee.

But you still have about a week in hand to negotiate your work commitments since you will get the slot tomorrow.

This is the first round of shortlisting. Next round will this. It will be on a composite score.The distribution is not known yet.

Dear Nimesh,

The above sentence is not quite clear.

1) What will be the 'next round'?
2) So, do u mean that this online interview won't be an elimination round, rather a composite score will be calculated based on this round and the subsequent rounds??
Hello,

Candidates who have not yet got mails pls send a mail to vmockresponse@imt.edu immediately.

Other factors of interest to candidates were also discussed and he said we will take that into account which I cannot reveal.

I hope that solves most of the queries.

All the best and pls wait for more communication From IMT. All the best

I have sent a mail to the address you said us to .

Is the mail sending still on or over by now ?

Dear Avirupa Bhattacharya,

Thank you for your interest in the Institute of Management Technology (IMT).

To establish our continued leadership in innovation, we have entered into a strategic partnership with VMock, Inc. We will leverage their proprietary technology platform for pre-screening applicants through a virtual interview. This is a mandatory next step in our admissions process.

The pre-screening interview is an online computer based interview and can be taken by you at your home or any other location. You will need your own computer with internet access and a webcam and must ensure that the system is adequately tested before the virtual interview day (instructions to do so will follow soon).

The virtual interview process will be conducted as per the following schedule:
17th February, 2011 Official Launch of Virtual Interview Website (visit http://imtadmissions.v-mock.com and get to know more about IMT)
19th February, 2011 Login Distribution and Slot Assignment (verify login credentials and note your interview slot)
22nd to 24th February, 2011 Interview Practice Session (test your system and get familiarized with the virtual interview process)
25th to 27th February, 2011 Pre-Screening Virtual interviews (give your pre-screening virtual interview in your assigned slot)

You will receive timely instructions at every stage via email for guidance.

We look forward to your participation in this process. If you face any issue, please send us an email at vmockresponse@imt.edu

Thanks & regards
IMT Admissions Team.

CAT 2010
OA-97.39
QA-87.73
DILR-96.65
VA-94.92