IMT 2011-13 Virtual Interview Experiences

148 Posts  ·  203 Users
About this group
*Hello Puys! *It is a custom on Pagalguy to open a new thread for interview experiences. It also serves as a consolidated and useful repositor for the future batches.* Please use this thread to post your Virtual Interview Experiences. ...
Page 1 of 15

hi all,

I had a totally glitch-free interview today morning! (7 am -8:30 am slot)
all the questions loaded correctly and i was able to preview all answers at the end as well. Believe me I had not taken the practice sessions also!

I think, due to server load/traffic the issues are being reported in other slots (i guess my slot was pretty free and hence no issues at all!)

Hope, the admissions people look into the matter of those who have faced probs.

P.S. questions were straigthforward and clear, although i misinterpreted a ques and wasted some 30 seconds in answering wrongly and then re-read and understood it properly! {my bad 😞 }

P.P.S All the best to rest of you!

Thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Seniors,
My slot was scheduled at 2PM today and i went to rworld but after 3rd question everything got hung and i was even not able to raise the issue.

Please helpp what will happen in this case....

Bad day...1st traffic police caught me and took 300rs and then VMOCK system got hung between finally landed with loosing 543 rupees and got nothing.... :banghead::banghead:
PS:May look funny but really sad...

really a bad day 😞 Well my interview was videoless...so i called yhe IMT office they said they will contact everyone who faced problems during the interview tonight...so I m counting on that

Seniors,
My slot was scheduled at 2PM today and i went to rworld but after 3rd question everything got hung and i was even not able to raise the issue.

Please helpp what will happen in this case....

Bad day...1st traffic police caught me and took 300rs and then VMOCK system got hung between finally landed with loosing 543 rupees and got nothing.... :banghead::banghead:
PS:May look funny but really sad...

Completely glitch free interview. was done in less than an hour.

supriya14 Says
But they r suppose 2 verify through our face right? v were asked to upload a photograph...really confused

Lol. They already have your photo. They got it when you uploaded it about a month ago. They don't need the video just to see your face!

If that were the case, till last year IMT would have been clueless about who it was selecting right? . And other B-schools should still be clueless!
Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai

Hi Seniors,

I was in 2PM slot.

Technical issues that I faced DURING interview.

## The voice of the person asking the question was very very low only during questions(while tutorial, it was very clear n audible).
Though my Toshiba laptop has very good recording & sound system, still questions were not at all audible.

The questions could be understood only after reading it during the thinking time, so actually no thinking time was left before answering !!

## The video & audio were not going in sync after recording.

## In the last question, the video was not visible during recording but the timer continued even after I pressed report issue button.
I composed the issue report but it was moved automatically to submit questions page before I could submit it , so not sure whether the issue has been reported!

And while reviewing the answer 5, I could see the video but not at the time of recording.

So I had to submit 3 out of 4 questions I answered out of which 2 questions were good, and interview was completed just for the namesake !!

Please help..!
Sent a mail to IMT also but no reply till now.

IMT Application No. 73848, CAT Regn No. SR6732395

supriya14 Says
I gave the interview on monday 2:00 pm slot....my video didnt upload just my voice was audilble with a blank screen....I left a mail with vmock that day itself...no reply yet...so is there any chance of another interview??? ya fir IMT is gone :-(

Since audio was recorded, your interview will be considered for assessment. Don't worry.
Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai

Glitch free process...
relieved to have finally completed the interview
questions for y slot are already mentioned by others....2pm slot

@spectramind
Q5 was quite easy..spoke about sanitation,infrastructure,govt amenties,per capita earning,ppp ...then also added the emotional quotient like happiness bla bla..

Q4 i took an example of an education instituion and spoke about faculty/curriculum and the quality of students. i didnt submit this one though.

Thanks god....it was smooth and glitch free.
Kudos to IMT team and seniors..