IMS SimCET discussions CET 2010

11 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hey guys! I found discussion threads for TIME, Quion.. Then why not for SimCET huh! Any 1 here with IMS simCET's for discussions?? I have heard IMS SIMCET"s are tough as compared to TIME & other classes?? any experiences??
Page 1 of 2

joining IMS simcet.. my mistake... mocks are not even an inch near real CET paper! Wasted my money!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
robins09 Says
I have been solving IMS take home mocks...I'm scoring in the range of 100-105, is that a decent score?? Is it equivalent to 140-150 in TIME mocks? Pls advise.

Ya.. perhaps...i m also gettin in d range of 110-115... n i get around 135 in TIME papers

I have been solving IMS take home mocks...I'm scoring in the range of 100-105, is that a decent score?? Is it equivalent to 140-150 in TIME mocks? Pls advise.

Yeah, even i find SIM CETs of IMS tougher as compared to other institutes. Well, it is preparing us well for CET 2010.

NO doubt.. True

Not necessary.
When you give tough papers you lose out on speed. So in easy papers you are unable to build up your speed as you are not used to speed based test and hence lose out to students who have practiced easy papers. I did the same mistake last year. It is good to practice some easy papers from ***** as it helps you to build up on speed.
omg.. good i found sum1 for IMS... Same here.. IMS papers r tough... not quite as easy as Quion or TIME... 1 thing is just when u get low marks.. u get disheartened.. getting around 105 in IMS mocks... but when I solve Quion/TIME, i could pass 140...

but i feel... more tougher u solve... it gets easier to solve easy questions...

Not necessary.
When you give tough papers you lose out on speed. So in easy papers you are unable to build up your speed as you are not used to speed based test and hence lose out to students who have practiced easy papers. I did the same mistake last year. It is good to practice some easy papers from ***** as it helps you to build up on speed.

omg.. good i found sum1 for IMS... Same here.. IMS papers r tough... not quite as easy as Quion or TIME... 1 thing is just when u get low marks.. u get disheartened.. getting around 105 in IMS mocks... but when I solve Quion/TIME, i could pass 140...

but i feel... more tougher u solve... it gets easier to solve easy questions...

Does any one know what i the highest score in Sim CETs???... by d way next SimCET on Sunday...

yeah, even i feel the same. i have been giving IMS and ***** tests. My score has never crossed 120 in IMS tests whereas in *****, i have reached till 146..It becomes difficult to figure out where we stand..By the way, we have just 2 more SIMCETs to go.. next is on this sat!!All the best!!

Hey guys! I found discussion threads for TIME, Quion.. Then why not for SimCET huh!
Any 1 here with IMS simCET's for discussions??

I have heard IMS SIMCET"s are tough as compared to TIME & other classes?? any experiences??

Hi... i m a SimCET taker frm IMS... d only thread of IMS simcets n dat too started aftr 8 mocks... well frm my experience d IMS mocks r on the tougher side compared to TIME... der is difference of atleast 20 marks..