IMS Ghaziabad | Admission 2014-2016 | Official Thread

74 Posts  ·  70 Users
About this group

With the commencement of admission season for Management Education (2014) queries and apprehensions from aspirants also amplifies.So, here we are to give you a clear picture of the admission process, courses, faculty, placements, summer internsh...

Page 1 of 8

http://ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/Placement-Success-Stories-2015/#page-2-3

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Keeping the legacy of Glorious Placements, IMS Ghaziabad feels delighted in sharing the success of its PGDM Students (2013-15).

The following students have been placed in Vodafone
1. Seemant Samdarshy
2. Tanul Chaturvedi3. Sanket Gangal4. Abhishek Guhathakurta5. Prashant Kumar6. Sujeet Pandey7. Pragya Rathi8. Rohit Kishore9. Monica Giri10. Manu Singh11. Akansha Sharma12. Awanish Singh13. Gaurav Kumar Gautam14. Aman Kumar Singh15. Shubham Verma16. Sharvangi Chandra

Congratulations IMSians on successful placements !!!
We would like to thank our recruiters Vodafone, Anchor, Balaji Telefilms, CRISIL and many more for their support during campus recruitment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whats the total fees of mba in ims ghaziabad incluing hostel and everything? and the average placement.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Here is the link to the 2015-17 Admission Query Thread. 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ims-ghaziabad-official-admission-thread-pgdm-2015-17-29304380

Please direct you questions here.

All the best!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My name is Dr. Siddharth Mishra, my brother had taken admission in IMS ghaziabad for MBA for session of 2014 but due to some family problems he wasn't able to join the institute this year. We had deposited 1st year fees along with Hostel fees in advance for which we applied for refund even before the session started in end of June and beginning of July but till date our money is not refund, we are constantly calling the Institute since 4 months but nobody is responding appropriately, we have tried contacting the director of the institute also but no reply has been given from their office till date. whenever someone picks up our call we are assured that money will be deposited in 2 days but 4 months have passed and no action has been taken. We are now in a situation where w aren't able to get our own money back and the institute is not even responding that's why i had no way other than posting it here, if satisfactory reply doesn't come from the side of Institute then I would have no other option than to complain and look for relevant authorities in this field.

P.S. We are real people and not some haters trying to bad mouth the college, anyone can see my profile where i have been guiding students since 2 years for IIHMR, never thought that an MBA college would do like this, they should be professional like my Alma Mater IIHMR jaipur. If anyone wants i can message details of each and every transaction also. ALso if this comment is removed without solving or replying i would think that the college is having unresponsive attitude and would look for other ways then. I am copying this post to AICTE also.

I am the master of my fate, I am the Captain of my soul
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
DrSid
@DrSid  ·  0 karma

@IMS_GHAZIABAD  in response for your explanation posted above i would like to clarify some points:

1. I am speaking on behalf of both as a guardian and as a brother for Kshitij Mishra, so there is no point of asking him to quote here because I as a guardian and brother have experienced the incident first hand.

2. We had cancelled admission before beginning of session in July on phone when we talked to you, and have mailed you at that time on 18th July but when we didn't get any reply, we talked to you on phone and informed you that Kshitij will not be joining. If you have any other information then please send me the details as I have mail from him on 18th July regarding cancellation and your reply that fees will be refund by 15th August which was not done.

3. refund was requested in written email on 18 July and before that we had informed on call earlier about the cancellation of admission, not on 1st week of August as per you and we have mail records for it.

4. after 15th august we are regularly calling the college and speaking to the same person Mr Komal Budhraja who has replied here, he assured us everytime that fees will be refund in next 3-4 days.

5. and we never questioned the legacy of your institute, I have just mentioned the incident happening with us, we have to resort to pagalguy because we were tired of constantly calling you and hearing the same reply which you have given here.

6.  And just to clarify the confusion not your admissions department but we are in constant touch with you, calling you regularly every 4-5 days, there has never been  phone calls from side of college till date.

7. and lastly if the Institute had approved of the refund then why weren't we informed when we are regularly calling you?  we assure you best service and your money will be refunded soon has been told to us many times on phone but still we haven't got our money back.

8.  Still if we want to go by your words that refund was requested in 1st week of August then also Sir 2 months have passed and you never informed us that money has been approved by Governing body, and if it is approved then why is it taking so late to be transferred?

If you have any further doubts please let me know, I will be happy to work out this problem so that we get our money back as soon as possible.

With Best Regards,

Dr. Siddharth Mishra

troubled customer and guardian

Mobile - 9731530568

mishra.siddharth.03@gmail.com

Note: Anyone on this social forum if has any doubts regarding the same matter can contact personally on above mentioned contact details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DrSid
@DrSid  ·  0 karma

We are very happy to post this finally that our refund problem has been solved by the Institute and our money has been refunded to us. We are satisfied with the Institute response after we posted our problem at this social forum at Pagalguy and mailed the Institute at their Director's mail address regarding this issue.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wat different between ims gaziabad and ims noida

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rutabhatt
@rutabhatt  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rabbit-ims
@rabbit-ims  ·  0 karma

Hello.... look my friend IMS Noida is not a branch of IMS Ghaziabad. Both are the individual bodies among themselves and moreover if we compare the placement of both these colleges, IMS Ghaziabad is much  better then Noida. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the fees we are supposed to submit before the commencement of course refundable?

1 comment
DrSid
@DrSid  ·  0 karma

We are still tying to get our fees refund after 3 months, their is no action from college, I think that fees refundable is only meant for admission not for admission cancellation, in the event of which you will have to continuously call them and try to contact them for your own money which we are doing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

who all are joining ims dis year?

2 comments
maddy.14
@maddy.14  ·  0 karma

I too want to knw abt IMS gaziabad...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
appy0077
@appy0077  ·  0 karma

I am in...!!!!!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it worth joining ims? guys plz help..

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
tanu112
@tanu112  ·  0 karma

yes it is possible..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rabbit-ims
@rabbit-ims  ·  0 karma

Hello Aashima, yes it is possible to give interview on skype and if you get selected a provisional letter will be issued to you and with in 10 to 15 days you have to visit to the campus for further two rounds as well .....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@wedacat

cmat score 168 rank 4262 can I apply for IMS ghaziabad ???

Dear Chetan,

Thanks for showing interest in IMS Ghaziabad. You may surely apply at IMS Ghaziabad with this score as we have a unique admission methodology where only 20% weightage is give to qualifying score, 25% to GD,35% to PI,10% to WET, 10% to Overall academics.We believe that one score cannot judge the potential of a student. For any further query you may drop us mail at admission@imsgzb.com.

All The Best !!

http://ims-ghaziabad.ac.in
2 comments
rabbit-ims
@rabbit-ims  ·  0 karma

Yep, one score cann't judge the life of an individual....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
x8yuvzi
@x8yuvzi  ·  0 karma

scored 85.6 in cat this year, 10th 79.7 12th 66.7 grad 59.2 ..what are my chances??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...