Important @ MDI Applicants

28 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
I am sorry i strated this new thread (as this message is there @ MDI thread) but at the MDI website there is a list of candidates *who need to send cat grade card till 27th january* *Check it here http://www.mdi.ac.in/acad_prog/acad_prog_1.asp* ...
Page 1 of 3

Just checked the list, my name isn't there either.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
qwertyuiop

thanks a lot.

my name's not there..
thank god i came across this thread! But i wonder for the ppl whose names are listed and who by chance havent come across this news..it wud be a disaster straight away!
I personaly feel MDi shud have atleast sent a mail to these ppl..i mean cum on,no one is gonna visit the MDI site daily..ok its a reputed institute but this sort of thing simply aint done!!!
CUM on MDI..sudhar jao ab to..this is the 2nd such list they released..and dat too just a couple of days be4 the deadline!!! nahin chalega!

chillax...not there
ciao

hi everyone,

i am unable to open the pdf file,maybe due to speed constraints..can anyone plz look out if my name is on the list..my cat reg-6270157 and my name as is my id-ankur singla..

thank you.

these morons shoud send us a mail abt this ... newayz my name is nt there

I thing is for sure that this is not the list of selected ppl..... Com'on nowhere the site states that..... Even MDI seniors hav confirmed...
And most imp is that MDI has to give out around 1000 calls... and i guess there are not that many names on the list...

Cheers

hmm iknow its not THE SELECTED candidates..it just kinda freaked me out..imagine having ur name on tht list & stumbling across PG...god!!

but wht bout Highlighted names???

1000 calls...hmmm hope im on that!! 😃

Aditi

Thank you for Thanking me .... Hope that no1 was on that list as the time is running out... i think its the list of people who messed up their forms...

cyao

@bschooldreams... thanks a ton dude!
just checked out the site... thankfully my name doesnt feature in "the list" 😃

wonder if they intimated the ppl on the list in some other way too... coz itwas purely by chance that i happened to stumble across this thread !!!

I thing is for sure that this is not the list of selected ppl..... Com'on nowhere the site states that..... Even MDI seniors hav confirmed...
And most imp is that MDI has to give out around 1000 calls... and i guess there are not that many names on the list...

Cheers