Importance of Application deadlines at B-Schools

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, As we know there are 3 or 4 rounds of application intake for B-schools normally, what does it exactly indicate ? For example, many schools have their admission deadlines, first one on October, second one on Jan and the third on...
Page 1 of 1

Hiya..

i am new to this forum..however i am unsure whats the problem of posting this query here.. i thot b-school aluminis have better idea to my questions..i am not asking abt application deadlines but the importance of it..

i have already searched the available info in the existing threads but doesnt seem to be answering the scope..

anyways i have started a thread at one of the links u gave..

thx
Vinoth

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Vinoth,

I am guessing you are asking about foreign B-Schools.

Please post your queries here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

Please dont open new threads without searching first.

And if you still are not sure where to proceed, ask us at
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/new-at-pg-and-confused-lost-check-this-post-out-25002893

Cheers and Good Luck.

P.S: Mods do the needful.

Hi Puys,

As we know there are 3 or 4 rounds of application intake for B-schools normally, what does it exactly indicate ?

For example, many schools have their admission deadlines, first one on October, second one on Jan and the third one around april/may.

1) Is it seggregated only to make the admissions process easier ?
2) How does it affect Scholarship
3) Difference in rate of acceptance/rejections during any application deadline round
4) Is the volume of applications processed for any round remains same?
5) Any personal experience or observation on these different admission round and any advantages/disadvantages

Thanks,
Vinoth