Imperial (Tanaka) Business School 2010-2011 Applicants

50 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hi...this thread is for candidates applying to Imperial Business School for the session commencing in fall 2010...You can share your interview and application experiences here...Imperial alumni is requested to share their college experiences also....
Page 1 of 5
Hello Kevin,

I cant speak for others, but from my experience, even I got a conditional offer after the interview. I was supposed to send them my GMAT scores and meet a few other conditions before the offer became unconditional.

From what you have posted, I can assume that you have been made an offer unofficially ( Note that they cant grant you any kind of offer unless you take up the GMAT as this is one of the mandatory requirements). Once you submit your GMAT score (minimum is 600) they will officially make an offer of admission to you.

Good luck :). Hope this helps.

I got conditioanl offer subjected to GMAT. Please let me know.. did you send it?? I've to pay fees within 2 weeks..
Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have an admit to Imperial MSc Risk Mgmt and Finan engineering.. any one joining imperial for Sept 2010 plz plz mail me on sudhi.sudhi3@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey guys
My name is Sundara Rajan (Sundar) and am currently MBA student of Imperial College London Business School.
680/B.E./6 years exp in industrial sales

Any more generic queries, please address here. I will login every 2 or 3 days to help you guys.

Cheers
Sundar

Dear Sundar,
i have a two year experience in R&D.; I'm planning to apply for the Masters in Management in Imperial Business School. Kindly share your views about the MM program.

Thank you for your time.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

First of all heartiest Congratulations to all those joining Imperial business school 2010.
My name is Nidhi Gupta. I belong to Chandigarh. I have created a google group Imperial2010@googlegroups.com.
All MBA aspirants joining Imperial MBA Program are requested to join this group and share some info about them.

Thanking You
Nidhi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

those who gave got admitted into imperial can either join the google group imperial MBA 2010 participants | Google Groups or the orkut group orkut - to be in touch with others....

MBA Podcaster, Entrepreneur, Product Manager
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gman1,

Could you please send me a personal message with you gtalk ID and phone number.

Rgds

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I also got an admit into the FT Imperial MBA program..Iam based out of delhi and would like to connect and meet with people from delhi who are also planning to go for the programme...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys ,

What are you doing for Loan amount ...how much did HSBC grant apporval for ?

Did any1 get full tuition fees 34k?
TIA
Srini

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sacx Says
looks like quite a few people are joining ICBS. Guys what are you doing about the accomodation?

Hi Sacx

are u admitted to Imperila FT 2010 already ...? Can u pls share the profile and ur email id (cant PM u for some reason)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys -

i wanted to get some perspective on how imperial fares in comparison to us schools...

i have an admit from univ of rochester/simon business school n i wud hav to choose between icbs n simon...

what i wud like to your opinions on are -

a. is a 1 yr course a right choice for someone with a tech bckgrnd? does it offer enough time to assimilate the coursework? or is it like a college semester...?
b. is imperial (besides the name) a good school to choose in uk?
c. does the career center offer any form of assistance at all? because at the interview i was asked what i am expecting from the career center to which i responded diplomatically - 'guidance'.

i guess i am gathering information to answer the question - is imperial a wise choice to make over simon...

any guidance/suggestion will be appreciated...
thanks,
partha.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...