Immediate Help Required!!!!

2 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
hi, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post. i have graduated in 2006. did B.A(p) from D.U....i have avg. acadamic background with no work ex. i gave cat 2005 and the score was avg.(86 %tile). although i wasn't able to give cat this...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
i'm new to this forum and this is my first post.
i have graduated in 2006. did B.A(p) from D.U....i have avg. acadamic background with no work ex.
i gave cat 2005 and the score was avg.(86 %tile). although i wasn't able to give cat this year but preparing for cat 2007.
now i'm confused whether i should do a job in the coming months for some exp. as it counts a lot during the GD/PI stage...and will the work exp. of a call centre count
or should i drop this year..will it further hurt my chances of admission in a good institute...
hoping for a quick reply!!!!

go for a job
call centre work-ex does not count(but im not sure of this)
i did the same mistake in 2005
i spent one year studying for cat, even though i got calls from good colleges i didnt convert cause i lacked work ex
so u shld choose to work.
dont just look at it as work ex. u also get some pocket money.
i am working with infy right now, and will take cat next year.

p.s- i dont appreciate u having to open a thread for this purpose.
u cld have sent put this query in some other job related thread

regards,
bharath
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi,
i'm new to this forum and this is my first post.
i have graduated in 2006. did B.A(p) from D.U....i have avg. acadamic background with no work ex.
i gave cat 2005 and the score was avg.(86 %tile). although i wasn't able to give cat this year but preparing for cat 2007.
now i'm confused whether i should do a job in the coming months for some exp. as it counts a lot during the GD/PI stage...and will the work exp. of a call centre count
or should i drop this year..will it further hurt my chances of admission in a good institute...
hoping for a quick reply!!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.