IMI PTEPI EXP.(2013-2015)

479 Posts  ·  299 Users
About this group

Hello Puys, All those who are done with their IMI PTEPI process,can share their experiences on this thread..Please follow the below given format.... Date- Center- Slot- Cat percentile- XII marks- X marks- work ex- extracurr...

Page 1 of 48

guys.... is there another thread for IMI discussions? why is nobody saying a word here.... anybody got any idea till wat number the waitlist would clear?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What other documents are we required to send to IMI along with DD & Acceptance letter?

DoMS IIT Roorkee 2013-15!!!
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the official placement report for the 2011-13 batch out?? If not then when will it be published?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Deposited the demand draft of 2.1 lacs today................and leaving imt gzb - pgdm ib for imi

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Provisional Data Update --> Guys any more people who are yet to update this sheet please update in respective section(PGDM/HR) :
WaitList Tracker for IMI Batch of 2013-2015

All those who have added already, if any more converts (XIMB, IIM A/B/C etc) in your bucket and you're willing to withdraw, then please update...Candidates who have converted both, pls do specify your choice of course (PGDM/ PGDM-HR).. It will help us to mobilize the provisional waitlist.

All the best 😃

PGDM 2013-15 | International Management Institute | New Delhi || Facebook- http://goo.gl/WjKF5w
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

last year till wat waitlist no ws cleared??? for PGDM at Delhi campus....seniorzzz....plz reply

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the refund process like?

And for PGDHRM , is it safe to wait till 16th to submit the fees? Since they say its "first cum first served"
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I cverted pgdm bt havent received ne mails....when r we gonna get the mails ne idea seniors??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ishaan30 Any info on the number of buffer calls given?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I walked out of IMI selection process because the person sitting at document verification desk told me he will not verify documents before 5/6 PM when I was done with my interview at about 11 AM !! But I still got selected.. haha 😃 Nevertheless, not joining.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...